Chapter 16

Toni
October 7th, 1993

Y'all Janet tryna kill me like why she think I can take all that. I know I said mama ain't raised no bitch, but damn that's big. This ain't my first rodeo, I am the first time wasn't necessary something I wanted to do. That's a story for another time, I got a lot to tell in the next few days.

Janet slowly climbs on top of me. "You ok baby" I nodded as she looked into my eyes. She so sexy. I just know I'm about to let her do whatever the hell she wanted to me. She grabbed my face and pulled me into a slow and passionate kiss. I was so lost in the kiss I didn't even feel her slide into me.

"Ssssss" I threw my head back slightly. Damn this thing big as fuck. Janet slowly thrust in and out of me, as she sucks on my neck. I soon adjust to the size. I think she knew too because she put my legs up on her shoulders and began pounding into me roughly.

She takes her thumb and rubs my clit as she gives me deep strokes. I can't lie, this feels so good. Janet finds my spot and hits it over and over again.

"O-ohhh myyy Goddd, J-Janettt" She slams into me hard. "What you called me" I gulped. By the look in her eyes, this is definitely not Janet. "Ima let you slide this time, but you address me as Strawberry or daddy, understood?" I just nodded. I don't know how, but that made me extremely wet.

"All fours now" I did as I was told. Soon I felt her tongue inside of me. "Mhmm daddy right thereee" She moved her tongue inside of me so deeply. I felt her tongue touch all of my walls. I gripped the sheets tight, not wanting to cum. "Since this your first time meeting Strawberry I'll take it easy" With that she slid the tip inside of me taking it in and out. Now she want to tease a bitch.

"Strawberry...." She just chuckles. Soon I feel her push deeper into me. This feels so good. Her thrusts are slow and deep. "You like that princess" I bit my lip and nodded my head. "Uh uh words babygirl" Her strokes pick up and so does my moaning before I could respond. I begin to shake. "I'm about to cum baby !" She strokes faster and grabs my neck. My eyes instantly roll back.

"Fuckkkkk" I came all over the strap, but that didn't stop Janet. This woman flips me over and pulls me on stop of her while still inside of me. "Ride" I started to move my hips slowly, I'm still sensitive from the orgasm. "Damn" she says as she bites her lip. She lifts me up and starts pounding inside of me. I hold on to the headboard tightly.

"Ahhhhhh, babyyyy s-slow downnnnn" I cant take it no more.

Janet
As I pound inside of Toni, her moans fill the house, she's basically screaming. I pick up my speed and she screams. "Ohhhh myyyyy Goddd, I gotta pee stop stop!!" I keep going. I started pounding into her faster. Her body started to shake again but rapidly. I don't care I kept going.

Her eyes began to roll back and her lips parted a little bit and she squirted all over me as she still shakes. Damn that was sexy. I slowed down my thrusts, as she comes down from her high. When I see that she's back stable, I picked up my pace. "Baby wait nooo, I can't take no more" she whines. "Just a few more minutes babygirl"

I stroke slowly as I kiss and suck on her neck, making my way down to her boobs. I just can't get enough of her. Her moans are low and sultry. Fuck, I wish I can get her pregnant. I lift her up again and began pounding into her.

Five minutes of doing so, I see her eyes roll back and she screams to the Gods, "JANETT!!" Then she falls into my chest. Ah shit she passed out. I slowly slide out of her and lay her under the covers. I scratched my head as I stood up. "She's going to be out for a while"