Chapter 15

Janet
October 7th, 1993

I don't know why Toni think I'm playing. I'm about to be all in her guts tonight. It's her birthday and she gone be yelling all she wants to. It's been so long and I just want to give her the best birthday ever. I love her so much. I'm giving her a run for her money tonight.

"Babyyyyy where we going?" I didn't say nothing and just lead her onto the yacht. I uncovered her eyes. She immediately covers her mouth and tears appear in her eyes. "Janet, baby you didn't have to do this." She stares me in my eyes. "Yes I did, you're my girl, and I love you so so much." She gives me a long passionate kiss, tongue and all.  See this what I be talking about.  She be teasing me, knowing that I'll say fuck all this shit and fuck her right now.  "Mmhmm Toni baby, chill before I fuck you right here." She looks at me seductively. "Please do daddy." Lord give me strength.

Toni and I are sitting here drunk laughing at how small she is.  "Jackson whateverrrrr, you not that tall boo." She laughs. "I mean you short but you done got thick lil mama, what you be eating or who been eating you?" I say slyly.  She glares at me. "Ain't nobody been eating this box until you did what you did this morning." She rolls her eyes.  I start laughing at her. I'm too drunk for this. "Come on baby, let's go home, so I can eat and beat that box." I say with a smirk. With that she took off to the limo. I walked to the car laughing at her. She drunk as hell. 

The ride to the yacht was a hour and a half, so I get to tease Toni all the way back home.  When we got into the limo, Toni started rubbing on me. "Yes baby?" She leans into my ear and whispers," I'm so wet for you daddy." I lick my lips. "Is that right?" She nods her head slowly, looking into my eyes. I pull her dress up some, pulling her on top of me never breaking eye contact.  I slowly slid my fingers inside her. No panties, good. Still maintaining eye contact, I move my fingers in and out of her slowly. She bits her lip and let out a small moan. "Go faster, please." she whines. As I go faster, I feel the limo slow down a bit, I speed up my pace. "Y-yesss baby right there." I go deeper and faster. Toni throws her head back and her mouth forms a 'o', never making a sound as her liquids flowed on my hand.  I take them out and she whines. The limo comes to a stop. I lick my finger clean as I stare deep into her eyes, as I hear the driver close his door. "We're here, Ms. Jackson."

"Damn slow down babygirl." I moan as Toni sucks and bites my neck as I carry her upstairs. I lay her down. "Take everything off and lay here until I come back. You better not do nothing either." I tell Toni sternly as I leave going to get some things. I change into some sexy lingerie. I grab some strawberries, whipped cream, one of my lil friends and a vibrator.  We're sober up now, she about to feel all of me.

I walk back to the room, finding Toni a moaning mess, touching herself.  She so damn hardheaded.  "Toni Michelle, didn't I tell your ass not to do nothing."  She sits up and huff. "If you would fuck me already Jackson, I wouldn't be touching myself." she says sternly. She definitely needs some act right. I just nodded at her smart ass remark.

I climb on top of Toni, giving her a sloppy kiss.  Our heads bob back and forth fighting for dominance.  I soon take over by moving down kissing her neck, finding her spot and biting on it. "Mmmm right there baby." She runs hand through my hair, moaning.  I slid three fingers inside her, going deep.  She gasp and pull my hair. "F-fuckkk." she lets out shakily. I moved my fingers in and out of her faster. "B-babyyy, sl-slow downnnn." I didn't say anything and sped up. "DADDY PLEASE!" she screams. Music to my ears. "Mhm I'll about it." I moaned in her.  When I did that, she released.  As she pants, I go down and start eating. She immediately grabs my head. "N-nooo Janet, I-I c-can!" Toni's eyes roll back and she begins to shake rapidly and squirts all over me. I smiled looking as her glory covered in juices, I'm far from done though.

Toni

Janet trying to kill me, I can barely  breathe. As soon as I squirted,  I tried to catch my breath. I see Janet reach over and grab something.  My eyes barely open. "I'm not finished with you babygirl." I feel some on my nipples and stomach, I look down and see Janet putting whip cream on me. I see her grab some strawberries. She puts one in my mouth and I bite it slowly and she takes the rests into her mouth. Before I knew it, she slid one into me. Damn she freaky, freaky. I'm still sensitive as hell. "Mmmm baby hold on." I moan. She began moving it in and out of me. Then she attach her mouth to my clit.  Why is she doing this to me?

After I came, she pulls the strawberry out and eats it.  I stare at her in awe. "Mmm peaches and strawberries mix well together." Hearing her moan has me dripping more than I already am. I suddenly feel something on my clit. "S-sh, b-babyyyyy fuckkkk." My pussy is going to be so sore tomorrow. She sticks her tongue deep inside me while the vibrator is on my clit. I think I'm about to pass out. It feels so good it hurts. I wrapped my hands in her hair as I tried to push her away. Soon my juices flowed into her mouth.

"Let's see if you tapout." I looked at her crazy. "Tap out? My mama ain't raised no bitch, I'll pass out before I tap out" She chuckles and says alright. She gets off the bed and I see her put a big ass strap on. That shit like 12 inches and thick , where she think that's going. "Janet have you lost your mind." I say as I crawled up the bed. She tilted her head, "I thought mama ain't raised no bitch?" I gulped. Fuck.