Chapter 8

Toni
March 16th, 1992

"Y'all the bitch had the nerve to ask me who I was ! I should've slapped that hoe for even speaking to me. I started to beat Janet's ass because she know ion even play like that. Shawty almost got dealt with." I was sitting in the living room talking to Face and Tracey about the situation that happened the other day, on MY anniversary. Tuh ! Bitches is real bold these days.  And that's ok because I will shoot, cut or tase a hoe in a heartbeat. Face and Tracey looked at each other and bust out laughing. What the fuck is funny because ion find shìt funny. Y'all find some funny? "What the fuck is funny, tell me the joke I wanna laugh, akekeke !" I snarled. "Hood Toni is just funny because you so small and dangerous but small and your face be red as hell so you look like a mini red hulk." Face says in between laughs. Tracey just laughs harder. "Fuck yall, y'all ain't shit!" Just as Tracey was about to speak, Janet came rushing in. "Oh my God ! Baby you're ok !" she says covering my face in kisses. I stood confused and asked, " Why wouldn't I be baby ? What's wrong ?" She holds my face and pecks me on lips and let out a breath she seemed to been holding. "Bitch why you run so fast ?" Gil says as he walked in with Tina following behind him. Janet looks at him squinting her eyes. "Shut up Gil, you just slow, how you in shape and can dance for hours but can't run ? Plus I thought my babygirl was in danger I had to make sure I ain't have to commit murder." She says as she stands behind me wrapping her arms around my waist pulling me into her. I looked up at her with my face scrunched up, " What you mean danger ?" Before she could speak Gil burst out, " Toni ?! Bitch ! You got Kenneth 'Babyface' Edmonds sitting in your living room ??! Janet chuckles and I playfully roll my eyes. " Yes Gil, I do. Gil, Tina meet Face and Tracey." They greet each other and start up a conversation. I can already tell me and Janet gone be escaping they ass all the time. "Stop laughing at my baby height, she's just fun size!" Janet yells. "Jay shut up because you ain't that far from her." Tracey says. Everybody laughs as Janet just sits with a pout. "Fuck all y'all." she says as she points at them.
A few hours went by as we all talked then I remembered why Janet and the others were here. "Babe what did you mean you had to make sure I wasn't in danger when you came earlier?" She looked at me then looked down tugging her ear, something she does when she's nervous or overwhelmed. "Umm I got a phone call earlier saying that somebody had kidnapped you, I prayed it wasn't true, so I came over here as fast as I could with Gil and Tina trailing behind. I was scared something truly happening to you princess." she says as she caresses my face. I grabbed her face and looked into her eyes. "I love you Janet, I'm not going anywhere. Nobody can take me away from you but God and even he wouldn't be that cruel enough to do that." She leans in and kisses me passionately. "Y'all my babydaddy and babymomma are so cute!" Gil yells. We just chuckle at him. "Gil, ion like to share sweetie so find a new daddy." I say with a smirk. "Me either." Janet adds. "Whatever, y'all better pay y'all child support on time." he snaps back causing everyone to laugh. I just shake my head at him. All of a sudden a rock crashes through my window, tearing through my nice ass curtains. What the fuck, I spent 150 on them damn curtains. Bitches is crazy, I am bitches, bitches is me and I'm pissed. "Babe read this." Janet says as she passes me a piece of paper.
"If you think you can have what's mine, think again." I read aloud. "Janet if this Mariah I'm beating her ass and yours!" "MINE ? What the hell did I do?" "Hers because she got me fucked up and she fucked up my damn curtains and yours because you the one she want but can't have, whatever sex game you gave her got her popping up at your house and fucking up mine!" She just laughed at me. "She put Strawberry on that ass." Tina said laughing. Janet just looked at her laughing, shaking her head. Everybody think shit funny until I start shooting motherfuckers in they knee caps. "Tina shut up, Strawberry didn't touch that girl, she never turned me on to that extent, but Toni oh she gone see her real soon." Janet says licking her lips at me. I hide my blush because I'm still salty about my curtains. Janet pulls me into her, grabbing my chin with one hand and holding my waist with the other. "I'll buy you some more curtains babygirl." I just nodded. Whoever fucking with me and mine gone be in for a rude awakening.

Janet
Toni's lil hood side turning me on. She looks sexy as hell mad. I was just looking at her while she was going off on me. Y'all Toni gaining weight, not in a bad way though. She got curves in all the right places. She got hella ass now it's so juicy and fat. She would have a lil stomach if she didn't exercise with me. I wouldn't mind that at all though. I haven't even strap her down yet. That's happy weight for sure. Skinny Toni had ass too, now she got these hips and thighs man. "JANET!" I looked up at everybody. "Huh ? What I miss ?" "Stop daydreaming about pussy Damita." Gil says. I just roll my eyes at him. "Janet, baby for real, we need to figure out who's after us." Toni says. I nodded thinking. "It's not Mariah, she's not that bright to find out where you live. She's crazy but not psycho crazy. She's just a toxic ex honestly. All she ever did was cheat, then we'll break up and she'll come back like shit sweet. The last time she cheated, I cut her off completely." Everybody nodded. I know Toni's still mad about her curtains. I told her lil crybaby self I'll buy her some more. "Who could it be then?" Kenny says. "You don't have anyone thats been trying to get with you ?" Tracey adds. I shake my head saying, " No, all I do is work. Dance rehearsal and film. Nobody hasn't tried anything on the set, everybody is chill and working. When I'm at rehearsal, I'm so focused and tired, I don't pay attention plus the 'Kids' are like family." I say. " I haven't notice anyone acting strange either." Tina says while Gil nodded in agreement. "So that mean I got to pop up and observe? That's fine, somebody in your circle want you babe and I'm going to find out, they fucked up my curtains." Toni says calmly. Everybody laughed at the last part. "T, Jay said she'll buy you some more." Kenny says. " I don't care." she says with a pout. "You such a big baby." I say pulling her onto my lap. She just looks at me with a pout.
Everyone left an hour ago. Toni and I are just sitting here watching "A Different World." I zoned out thinking about who could possibly want me. Nobody has approached me or anything. The world knows I'm with Toni. So that means someone is secretly crushing on me well secretly obsessed with me. Not many people know where Toni lives or where I live, so it's definitely someone close to us. "Baby?" I looked down seeing a half sleep Toni looking up at me. "Yes babygirl?" "I'm sorry for going off on you earlier, I know it's not your fault." I kissed her forehead. " It's ok baby, I know you don't mean any harm plus you look sexy mad." She just chuckle, shaking her head. "Come on daddy, lets go to bed." She stands up and I smack her ass. "We got to take a week or two off, so I can cripple you." I say seductively. She just blushes. "In due time, Jackson." "I love you." "I love you more." "Forever." "Always."