chapter sixteen- b.b.

I want to dedicate this update to the wattpad user @everythingisgreat ! Definitely makes me want to continue, with the comments she leaves, thank you so much :-)

Enjoy! ( really long A/N at the end, please read!)

// She was the sun and the moon,
hot and glowing like an orange sunset viewed over a sandy beach...

I crumpled up the paper and threw it at the trash bin by the door. Never have I ever thought writing poetry was hard. But trying to pour feelings and emotions onto a sheet of paper, I forget how to describe everything. How do you even put into words the beauty and mystery of Clarke?

It's been another slow week: long classes, hanging out with Clarke, lunches with Octavia, and even some drinking with Miller and Murphy.

" Man, we have to throw another party in the woods, that shit was such a hit." Murphy says throwing up his bottle in the air. He's already spilled beer on thr couch and carpet, it's ridiculous we haven't kicked him out yet. He drinks, has different girls over and skips class, honestly looking into a mirror when I think of the Bellamy I'm trying to change.

We're sitting on the couches, drinking beer from a bottle with some american football on the large screen. We're all uncomfortably squished onto this one couch, with Miller in the middle.

Miller responds," I can't, I have family coming to visit."

Murphy leans forward and glares at me," You in?"

I shrug my shoulders," I don't know, I might have plans."

Miller looks over," With that blonde, Clarke?"

Murphy ask," You two friends? Or friends?" The last part he exaggerates for effect. His eyebrow flutters at the end as well.

I hide a smile," We're just close friends." I slightly shake my head and look away.

" You're saying you two haven't-"

I cut Miller off,"-It's not like that." And surprisingly, I'm okay it's not like that.

Murphy laughs," I saw her around with that Finn guy..."

" Let's not talk about this." I respond, taking a long sip. I rest my head back and close my eyes.

Murphy continues," Bellamy, I'll give it to you if you're waiting for her, takes tons of control."

" I'm not waiting, we're just a thing, I guess you could call it." I can't believe I just said that.

Miller says," Remember like a month or two ago, you were a completely different guy. What the fuck happened to you, man?" I gain a disapproving look from my two roomates. Even from Miller, softest guy around.

I stand up and walk to my bedroom door," Fuck you guys, I just like this girl, alright?"

Miller begs," Don't turn soft on us."

I laugh," Miller, shut the hell up, you're whipped by any chick who looks in your direction."

Murphy laughs hysterically. " Let's invite her over here, we'll see if she's worthy of our bro here." Murphy says proudly. Miller nods in agreement.

" Hell no. Not going to happen." I say sternly. " You two are animals."

Miller laughs," What does that even mean?"

" It's not happening." I respond. No way in hell I'm bringing Clarke by these guys. They're like the opposite of bros too, we aren't even close roomates. Which is a shame on my part, I'm not much for bestfriends. A ping of jealously and the need for protection for Clarke falls over me. In no way am I letting these guys talk about her in any perverted way, nor am I letting her around them.

*** A/N

Pretty much just a filler chapter, and I brought stupid little Miller and Murphy into it (sry i know on the show they're a lil sweet but they're typical college guys here) the contrast gets a little confusing sometimes

I was thinking of writing another story, but just about questions and answers? Because the alternate universe can get a little messy with the change in setting and character development from the show/book, let me know in the comments below if you'd like me to start that so you can openly ask questions and I have the answers open for everyone to see and understand!

XO THANKS FOR 2K AGAIN ILY (ALMOST 3k IM SO GRATEFUL!!)

Happy happy holidays everyone! Whatever you celebrate, I hope you have a fun time, I know I'll be enjoying my break from school! (I'll be able to write ahead!)
Tell me what kind of gifts you got!

I do apologize for the long note but I had so much to say (-: x o