chapter nineteen- c.g.

// Getting popcorn popped, pillows and blankets fluffed, and the movie in the DVD player, Octavia and I sit down on the couches and look at each other with blank expressions.

At the same time, we ask," Where is-?" We both lay our heads back and laugh.

Octavia says," It's just you and me soldier."

I laugh," Did you talk to Bellamy?"

She shakes her head," Not today. What about Raven?"

" She had a class, but she should be back by now?"

She frowns," I'll call Bell, you call Raven." I nod and we both pull out our phones.

Raven's phone starts to ring...literally starts to ring from the side table next to her bed. " That was no use."

Octavia drops her phone," Yeah, voicemail."

The door opens and Raven shuffles in, hurriedly towards her dresser.

" Hey, we were waiting for you."

She stops and spins around," Oh gosh." In a surprised expression, she brings her hand to her mouth," I totally spaced out and forgot."

I shrug," That's alright. Where you headed?"

" There's a halloween party in the woods, I don't have to go-"

"-No, you should go! Don't let us stop you." Octavia says with a kind smile. " Sounds like fun."

I nod," Yeah, you should totally go."

Raven responds," You want to come? Everyone is invited. Costumes aren't mandatory since halloween is next Wednesday."

Octavia looks at me," Sounds more fun than a movie."

I frown," You want to go?"

Octavia shrugs," Only if you do."

" No, no you go too. I want to stay home tonight."

Octavia says," I'd feel guilty leaving you here alone."

" Bellamy is still coming, and I want you to go."

Raven smiles," Come on, Octavia, I'll need back up."

I smile and watch them get ready and then leave. I text Bellamy:

Hey, you still coming?

I wait for a response, and in a minute or two, the door opens. I raise my head," What did you forget?" A smile crosses my face when I see Bellamy step in.

He looks around," Where's Octavia, and your roomate?"

" They went to a party. You just missed them."

He frowns," That's alright, now it's just you and me." He smirks and walks over, laying down next to me.

I smile," Hi."

He smiles back," Hey." We do that thing again, where we stare into each other's eyes. Except now, Bellamy's hand takes my chin and leans in to plant a soft kiss to my lips.
We messily kiss twice, laughing through this one.

He pulls away," Why are you laughing?" He asks wearing a shocked expression on his adorable face.

" I was wondering when the confident Bellamy Blake would make the first move."

" You make me nervous, Clarke." He confesses.

I sigh," If we have any shot of this relationship working out, you have to wear the pants. I'm uncontrollably bipolar and sometimes very messed up and unorganized, okay?"

He slowly smiles," I'll take it from here." His fingers slide inbetween mine and he lays back, letting my head rest on his shoulder. I frown when he lets my hand go, the cold air replacing his warmth.
But a quick smile comforts my mouth when his arm wraps around my waist and pulls me close. He kisses my temple and whispers," Goodnight." He yawns and lays his head on mine.

I close my eyes as well, just letting the movie play and this moment consume me. I remember the other day, shopping with Bell, and I smile.

{flashback}

" How about this one?" I asked him, pulling up the hanger. It was a black pencil skirt, simply professional but still fashionable if paired with a nice shirt.

He rolled his eyes in response," Clarke, I think you'll look hot in anything you wear."

I laughed, and returned with my eyes rolling. " I don't want to look hot, I want to look professional."

He shrugged," Okay, maybe you don't want a short skirt for your boss."

I check the skirt," It is kinda short, okay, let's go to another store."

He stood up straighter and glared at me," Another?"

" This is only the second one, Bellamy."

" What happened to that purple dress you tried on? I liked that one." He smirked and moved closer.

I stepped away, following the granite path to the exit of the store. I said," Remember the price on that one?"

" I told you not to worry about it. I don't want to shop all night." He whined.

" One more store. I promise. I'm not usually this picky, I just want to make a great impression. This internship means a whole lot to me."

" I know that. But you'll be amazing." He said sweetly. I blushed and took his hand.

*** A/N

I realized I totally skipped a cute shopping scene, so I wrote a flashback, hope you liked it (-:

Keep commenting your thoughts about what's going to happen, hehee, I think they're so funny

Sry if you were disappointed Bell + Raven didn't cross paths, it's just not in the plan right now

&&&& extra sorry for any spelling/grammatical errors, I didn't edit this chapter yet