chapter twenty-four- b.b.

// In the morning, I wake up from the smell of pancakes and a adorable scratchy singing. I sit up and rub my hand over my face to wake myself up. I finally get up and throw on some black sweatpants. I walk out of my room, shirtless with messy hair and smile at a dancing Clarke in the kitchen.

" Morning." She sings.

I laugh and lean against the wall, watching her dance around, wearing my black t-shirt that she loves.

Speaking of love, Clarke loves me. She probably thinks I wasn't aware but I was well awake. I've always been a light sleeper, and when she woke me to tell me she loved me, I heard.
I don't remember if I responded, I was still half-asleep for that. I just know I kissed her cheek and pulled her close.

She walks over and wraps her arms around me," I have to leave in hour, but I made you breakfast."

I kiss her temple and she attends back to the pancakes.

" What's the occasion?" I ask, wanting to hear her say it again.

" I just wanted to. Well and because-"

"-You love me?" I ask.

She looks at me, and blushes," I wasn't sure if you were aware..."

" I feel the same way, Clarke." I respond, walking over to her.

I kiss her a couple times, and then she pushes me back. She asks," Wait, you feel the same way?"

" Yeah." I respond, confused.

" You love me too?" She asks again.

" Yes, Clarke. I do." I smile at her and she half smiles back. She spins around and turns off the stove.

" Pancakes are all done, and there's syrup in the cabinet. I have to shower, sorry I wish I could eat with you." She kisses me quickly and rushes out.

Was it just me? Or was that just weird?

*** A/N

I KNOW THIS IS REALLY SHORT BUT I'M POSTING THE NEXT CLARKE CHAPTER WITH THIS ONE SO VOTE AND SCROLL ILY