chapter eighteen- b.b.

// Walking up to the car, Octavia is suspiciously quiet. And I was right, she was being suspicious, by the sound of her next comment. " Guys, I'm actually not feeling so good. I'm just going to head back to my dorm. Clarke, we'll celebrate with some shots later, yeah?"

Clarke looks surprised," What, you're just leaving?"

Octavia laughs then holds her stomach," Yeah...I'm sure you two will have a great time anyways."

I ask," Was this some kind of plan?"

" Not at all!" She says, faking an offended expression. I usually know when she's lying, but seems she's either actually sick, or she got good at a poker face.

Clarke grabs the car door," Feel better, Octavia."

I sigh," I'll drop by later to make sure you're all right."

She shrugs," I'll be fine. Have fun you two." She slowly starts stepping away.

Clarke laughs and gets into the car, I assume she can tell Octavia is lying as well. I follow Clarke into the car, sitting down into the passenger seat of her car.
I'd never let a girl drive before, and I'm not sure how I feel about this.

" Clarke, let me drive." I say sternly.

She looks at me and laughs," No, this my car, I drive." I love the way she laughs when I say something with more force or stern tone, she just understands me.

" I feel too weird letting you drive." I explain.

" Why, it's my own car?" She starts to pull out, clicking her seat belt.

I laugh," Let me drive, I'm the guy, I should drive."

" Don't pull that on me." She says with a laugh.

" What do you mean? The guy should always drive." I say waving my hands with emotion.

" That makes no sense! Females drive much better and more efficiently than the guy does."

" I'd beg a differ. I drive safely and responsibly."

" You're such an idiot, Bellamy." She says with a laugh and a shake of the head.

I look at her and laugh, I sit back and relax. Once she calls you an idiot, you know you have her.
-

" Reservations for Blake." I say confidently to the front desk of The Cave. Octavia must had this planned, this restaurant is completely amazing.

The waitress nods," Blake for two?" I quickly nod and glance at Clarke. The waitress picks up menus," Follow me, please."

Clarke laughs, and pulls on my hand, lying her head on my shoulder as we follow the waitress. She whispers," Octavia is a sneaky one."

" I taught her well."

Clarke laughs and then we both sit down at small table. We're quiet while we read through the menu. I whisper," There's no pot pie here."

She gives me a glare," You don't order that kind of meal here."

" I'm kidding, babe, calm-" I immediantly stop myself after I realize what I had just said.

Clarke breaks out into a laugh.

" I didn't mean to blurt that out." I say apologetically.

She shrugs," I like the sound of it actually." She returns her gaze to her menu. " I might order a steak."

I smile, and slowly nod, did I just get the approval to call her 'babe'?

A while later, sharing a brownie dessert, she brings up her new roomate, who I have not yet met. Octavia has mentioned her already once or twice, she seems pretty cool. But all I need is another girl taking away time with my girl.

Clarke says," We're planning a movie night this weekend, at my dorm, want to come over?"

I laugh," Depends what you're going to watch. A chick flick?"

" Neighbors."

I cringe," The one with Zac Efron? I'll pass."

" Come on, it is a comedy. And, I already called the long couch..." Her leg runs down mine, and sends shivers down my spine.

I laugh and move my chair back," Okay, I might be into it."

She smiles proudly," Good."

I shake my head," So, what's her major?"

" Mechanical engineering. She's a tough one, but I swear she's hilarious."

" Awesome. I'd like to meet her."

She asks," Would you want to go shopping after this?" She takes a bite of the brownie in the middle of the table, and slowly lets it into her mouth. Another shiver runs down my spine, and I hide a smirk.

" Shopping?" I ask, shaking my head.

She lowers her shoulders," Yeah, I need to find something to wear for my first day of work next week."

I moan," I'm not much of a shopper..."

" Just tell me what looks good, and keep me company!" She says with a smile.

I'd say yes just for her smile, and just to be around her, but watching her beg for it makes me laugh.

Walking out to the door of the restraunt, I ask," Can I drive?"

She gives me a look," Here." She sighs and holds out a fist with her keys. I open my hand and she slips her fingers into mine," No, you can't drive."

I laugh, good move, Clarke. We hold hands and walk out the door, of course I'm opening it for her. I admire her as she walks ahead to get to the driver's seat first. She's absolutely adorable and I crave another kiss.

*** A/N

Wait is this two posts in one day?!
(even though it's late lol)

I love your foreshadowing comments, keep them coming! (I love reading your guesses on what's about to happen)

THANK U SO MUCH FOR 3K OMG HOW?!!!

X O ily all so so much