chapter twenty-two- b.b.

Ladies (and gentlemen) keep your hands and feet on the ride at all times, have fun on the Rollercoaster of Emotions . . .

// It's been a week since Clarke and I made our relationship offficial, and we haven't seen each other in a week either.
I'm not worried about us, I know how Clarke feels about us.

I call her, I just want to hear her voice, I really miss her laugh too.

She answers quickly," Hey."

" Hey, how are you?" I ask.

" Better now." She says, sweetly.

" Do you want to come over? I can make us lunch and then we can go furniture shopping?"

" I'm in Panera right now, what can I get you, babe?" She asks with a laugh.

" Just get me the mac and cheese, or a sandwich, I don't know what they have there."

She laughs," Okay, I'll be there in about fifteen minutes, and yes I'd love to go shopping."

" Great." I respond and hang up.

There's a knock on the door, and I almost hesitate to get up. I don't have many friends and I just recently moved in here.
Oh god, if it's a friendly neighbor I might just slam the door in their face.

I get up and peek through the hole, Octavia?

I open," What are you doing here?"

" I brought a house warming gift!" She says with a smile, inviting herself in. She sets on the table, a coffee maker.

" I don't drink coffee that often, O." I say.

She nods and rolls her eyes at me," I know. It's for Clarke, dumby. She'll love it."

" We're going furniture shopping today."

" Wow, aren't you two just the cutest couple. Never thought I would see that."

" See what?"

" My brother. In love."

" I'm not-"

She laughs and interrupts,"-Oh, don't even deny it. I know you better than you know yourself."

" You'd like to think so." I respond and plop down on my only small couch. I brought this to college, and I kept it to bring it here too.

Octavia says," Clarke, Raven, and I went to an art class yesterday. We got to all paint on canvases and drink wine."

" Classy."

" Look, I have some pictures of my paintings, and Clarke's, she was amazing. Just scroll to the left." She hands me her phone and I start scrolling through.

She was right, Clarke's paintings were absolutely amazing. She could easily sell out a musuem with her work. Maybe we should set up the spare room as an art room, if she were to ever move in.

I gasp at the group photo of them all. Raven.
Or should I say...my one night stand from a couple weeks ago.

" Octavia, is this Clarke's roomate?"

" Yeah, god why are you flipping out?"

" Shit, shit, shit."

" What?!" She asks, looking at her phone to see what's wrong.

" I got drunk at this party, a couple weeks ago. And I ran into Raven."

" Wait, I heard about you! She met this guy, he was supposedly really hot and attractive. You and Raven hooked up?!"