Thank You!

Hey Everybody.

This is the end of this fic, it will have two continuing sequels that I will start working with as soon as I finish, " Laws We Broke" The sequel to " When Rules Don't Matter." 

But right now I wanna say a huge thank you. Thank you for reading this fic, thank you for making it this far, thank you for your support. But most importantly, thanks for always sending love and positivity. 

I know my platform is not the biggest, but I believe I need to spread the message, as a content creator I have an influence insert my opinion, and I'm gonna do it for the good.

I will gladly share that I am starting to educate myself on the BLM movement. As a white male, I will never know the struggle people of different skin tones go through on a daily basis just for having different skin. I will not force you guys to educate yourself on the topic, that's up for you guys to decide, but a new generation will soon come, and they should NOT live in a world filled with hate.

But to get back to the topic, I'm super super happy for all you guys' support I will love to see you all in another fic. 

I love you all no matter what your skin is, no matter your sexual orientation, or what you identify as. You are all loved from here. 

Byeeee<3<3<3<3<3