Violation? More like Salvation

The next morning
I'd succeeded in staying awake all night but no more information from the league which was making me think my hope for being saved was false. Would I really have to resort back to my roots and stab them with my hair pin? It was so messy! Without warning, a maid broke in ordering us to 'gear up' which just meant 'stick your implants back in, you are both ugly'.

This also woke Ichika up "did anything happen?!" I shook my head "nope, you're safe. I did my job" she sat up "now you sleep" I shook my head climbing off the bed blocking out the cameras "when we're both safe. For now we gotta put our crap in and see what the boss wants"

I watched her heart sink "this is the calm before the storm" my contacts hurt when I put them in but I had no choice. My body physically ached from carrying the unnatural weight and my feet had heel markings in them. I was slowly destroying myself and I hated it. Once Ichika and I were done. I realised the cameras raising my middle finger with my tongue out before waddling out the door.

Part of the scene that lay before me gave me hope, the other part told me I wasn't getting out of here alive. At the bottom of the staircase stood Dabi and Shigaraki acting like they were here on a different kind of business but the way the 'master' looked at me dead in the eye with a belt in his hand, he was fuming with anger and hatred for how I treated his son in the room, of course he was watching.

How could I be so stupid?! Dabi noticed my eyes flicker to the weapon in the man's hand "that's new" Shigaraki followed Dabi's line of sight cautiously "we had some 'disobedience' last night. Nothing out of the usual" I took one step after another with Ichika's hand in mine as she trailed behind afraid of what was to come "Riku...the belt" I looked at her nodding "it's for me, not you" that only seemed to calm her slightly.

The second my heel reached the floor, the 'master's hand slapped across my face before he attempted to drag me into the room off to the side of the grand staircase but one of Dabi's arms wrapped around my waist stopping me from going any further.

"Is there a problem, gentlemen?" Shigaraki stepped in front of me with the man's grip still harshly bruising my wrist "that's no way to treat our spies" the old man immediately let go as I retreated into Dabi's arms fully as his hands linked behind my back nuzzling into my neck. It was the simple things like his breath down my neck that I'd missed. Ichika just stood beside us for protection.

"My apologies, I didn't realise. But what use is she to you? She's quirkless, it's the brat next to her that has the disgusting power" Shigaraki handed me a knife "would you mind?" I ran it down my wrist letting the blood seep through and onto my hand before I struck his hand holding the weapon

"You might recognise the name 'Viper'?" I rested my head on Dabi's shoulder "the snake in the garden" Dabi noticed my contacts "what's with all the fake crap?" I couldn't believe the master's next words "I made her pretty, sort of"

I looked at the other girls before taking the lenses out feeling instant relief "she was, you crazy bastard" next were the implants to go as the other girls started doing the same, or at least those who still could.

I threw one of my heels at him passionately "put those back on immediately!" I scoffed "no way! You know how much those things hurt?! And I enjoy being short" he folded his arms "and why's that?" I smirked "cause I get to do this" I jumped wrapping my legs around Dabi's waist and kissed him with my hands caressing his jaw sweetly

"you always were filthy" I raised my middle finger again "look in the mirror buddy, at least I don't hide behind riches...oh and thanks for the cash" I suddenly noticed the master's family file in behind the hoard of angry maids

"Dabi...the kids?" His face turned to look "why don't you go distract them?" I looked him in the eyes "promise you won't leave me behind?" His forehead rested against mine before he kissed it gently "what has he done to you?"