Together Till The End

**** WARNING THIS IS THE FINAL CHAPTER OF MOON THIS IS WHY IT WAS POSTED LATE****

Leonardo was sitting on the edge of the rooftop staring up into the night sky feeling the moon's light against his skin. It had been two years since his battle against Darkness but for Leo, it felt like it was just yesterday.

Two Years Ago

Leo pulled away from Darkness as he watched what he had done... Darkness fell to his knees grabbing at his neck desperately trying to breathe but after coughing up some blood dripped down the side of his lip as his body fell to the side and went ice cold, his eyes as grey like a fog. Leo fell to his knees. In the distance running as fast as they could to Leo was Donatello, Raphael, Michaelangelo, Sensei, and Venus. Venus was the first to Leo's side as she slid across the ground and caught him before he fell over.

"Leo you idiot!"

Venus yelled as she cried holding him in her arms. Donnie rushed over with his bag and began to tend to Leonardo's wounds. Ralph hugged Mikey as Mikey cried into his shoulder in fear of losing his older brother. Splinter walked over to Darkness's lifeless body and closed his eyes before saying.

"You may rest now Darkness."

The gang all headed back to the sewers Leo took two months to recover from the battle after he recovered him and Venus began to get close they started going on dates, secret missions alone, and after a year of dating Leo and Venus were at an abandoned park the moon shining brightly above them. Walking side by side holding hands as they watched the stars shine. Leo stopped for a second and Venus stood there still watching the stars. Leo got down on one knee. Venus turned around as tears of happiness filled her eyes.

"Venus Natsuki, will you make me the happiest turtle alive and marry me?"

"Yes Yes Yes!"

Venus smiled as Leo put the ring on her. As he stood she hugged him as he hugged her back smiling. Even now ten months later they are still engaged and with Donnie's science help Venus is pregnant with their baby girl. Leo looked up at the moon one last time.

"Wish you were here Darkness."

Leo whispered as he sighed missing having Darkness to talk to.

"I never left."

A voice said inside of Leo's mind.

"Darkness?!"

Leo yelled as he looked around. He asked frantically.

"Where are you?"

"In your mind just like old times."

Darkness said with a laugh. Leo smiled.

"So I did not kill you huh?"

"No, you just killed my physical form we were close enough that once my heart stopped I spiritually connected back with you."

"Why have you been silent for two years then?"

"I was letting you live your life congrats on the baby girl now go back to your fiancee I am sure she misses you."

"Right, hey darkness?"

"Yeah, Leo?"

"Thanks for never leaving."

"Leo you're the moon in my dark life you made me a better person, so thank you."

The moon and darkness together once again as Leo walked back home a smile on his face. Leo sat down next to his beautiful fiancee who was only six months pregnant.

"Leo darling you came home."

Venus smiled as she laid her head on his chest.

"I am Venus and I am never leaving you."

"Together Till The End."

Venus smiled as she looked up at him.

"Together Till The End."

Leo smiled in return as he kissed her forehead softly. Three months passed and Venus gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, she had blue eyes and dark brown hair. Leo and Venus held her dearly.

"What shall we name her?"

Venus asked as she looked up at Splinter.

"Luna the daughter of the moon."

Splinter smiled as he looked up at Leo and Venus.

"What a beautiful name Luna it is then."

Venus smiled as she looked up at Leo. Leo smiled in agreement as they both continued to hold their baby girl. Deep in Leo's mind where Darkness stayed, he smiled.

"The moon and darkness finally put to the end and now Luna starts Leo's next chapter of life. They will live happily together as long as they take down Shredder's empire or he will not stop until that baby is killed... I vow to you Leo I will not stop until the safety of your daughter is ensured."

Darkness thought to himself as he left Leonardo's mind and took physical form again except this time he was human with black hair and black eyes. His only mission. Kill Shredder. Darkness looked at Leo and his baby girl one last time before disappearing into the darkness to complete his mission.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

That is the end of Moon! If you would like a sequel please let me know in the comments! I know this book has the highest amount of viewers and I am sure this isn't the end for Darkness and Luna. So again if you want a sequel just let me know down below. Hope you enjoyed it!