25. Mommy & Me

Paisley's POV

  Painting Mama was so much fun! Mermaids are my favorite and Mama made a very pretty mermaid. I was actually pretty surprised she let me do something like that. Then again, I'm not that surprised, it was a pretty calm activity. Mama kept her eyes closed and looked very relaxed. And I painted quietly cuz I had to focus.

  I think Mama might have just wanted some quiet time. I might have annoyed her just a wee bit earlier. I just really wanted her attention and I  couldn't help it.

     "Let's get you untied Pumpkin." Mommy says once Mama heads into the bathroom to shower.

  "Nooo!" I whine, moving away from Mommy. I like my rope, I wanna keep it on. Mama did such a good job.

  "Pumpkin, I'm assuming you've been wearing that for a while..." Mommy says softly.

  "An I ike it." I reply.

  Mommy sighs and runs a hand through her hair, giving me a funny look. "Pumpkin, when was the last time you went potty?"

  "Mommyyy!" I whine, my cheeks getting red.

  "You can't exactly use a diaper or sit on the potty wearing that rope. I think its time to take it off." Mommy says holding her hand out to me.

  "I don hafta go." I whine.

  "Baby, I know you like the rope but Mama can put it on you again another time."

  "B-but but.."

  "No buts. Come on, let me untie you."

  Tears dance in my eyes as Mommy pulls me closer. I don't want to be untied yet, but I clearly don't have a choice. It takes a lot less time to take all the rope off than it did to put it on. Mommy hugs me afterwards and kisses my forehead.

  "Thank you Pumpkin." She smiles and then gets a diapey for me. I sigh softly and Mommy tickles my belly which makes me giggle.

  "Mommyy!" I squirm.

  "Mm yes baby?" She smirks, pausing her tickling to slip the diapey under my bottom. I make a face and stick my tongue out at her. Mommy chuckles and closes the tape on either side then leans over me, kissing my lips.

   "Mommy, I paint ou too?" I ask wrapping my arms and legs around her, trapping her in place.

  "You can paint me Pumpkin. But not right now, how about this weekend?"

  "Now!" I pout. I'm in a painting kinda mood.

  "I have to start on dinner soon Pumpkin."

  "I elp?" I ask and Mommy makes a face.

  "Uhh I think I'm all set, but I would love your company while I cook."

  I loosen my grip on Mommy and she sits up. She's never ever gonna let me help in the kitchen again. I'm so stupid, I can't even use a knife.

  "Oh hey now, no tears Pumpkin." Mommy says, pulling me into her lap. "I could really use a taste tester, maybe you'd like to help me with that?"

  "Okie." I mumble, feeling a little ashamed that that's all Mommy will let me do.

  "Come on sweetie, let's go downstairs." Mommy says patting my diapered bottom. She helps me to my feet and bends down to pick up my dress from earlier. "Arms up cutie."

  I put my arms up and Mommy slides the dress on, smoothing it down over my body. "Uppie Mommy." I whine when she starts walking for the bedroom door. She scoops me up, resting me on her hip and kisses my cheek.