31. Beth's Call

Beth's (Mommy) POV

Let me start off by saying it was never my intention to take over tonight.

The opportunity to take charge presented itself and I took it. I know that really throws Jordan off, but at least for one night, I think some vulnerability will do her good. Like I said, the woman needs a slice of humble pie.

My wife is a woman who likes control, thrives on it, but most of all is incredibly sensitive and insecure without it. I plan to be careful with the control I'm taking tonight, but I'm sort of making things up as I go here.

"Pumpkin, would you like to be Mommy's helper?" I ask Paisley. I'm not entirely sure where her mind is in all of this. She defintely seems curious, but also more so in a little mindset.

"Ooh yess!" She giggles and her cheeks tinge pink. She seems to switch tracks pretty easily.

"Mm perfect. Let's all head upstairs, shall we?" I smile looking from Paisley to Jordan, who sighs and stands reluctantly.

Once we're in the bedroom, the first thing I want is to get out of this belt. I strip down and start to work unlocking myself. Kicking the belt aside, I meet Jordan's nervous eyes with a smirk. "Undress for me."

"Me too Mommy?" Paisley asks. She'd jumped on the bed and is sitting cross legged, leaning back against the headboard.

"That's up to you Pumpkin. Do you want to play or watch?"

"Play!" She smiles and starts pulling her shirt off. I laugh softly and wink at her then look over to Jordan who's stepping out of the last of her clothes.

I notice a few things Jordan had already pulled out for me. It makes it all the more perfect, everything she planned to do to me, I'll do to her.

"Mmm we're going to have so much fun." I tease, starting by grabbing the leather collar sitting on my nightstand. "On your knees Jordan."

Jordan sighs and kneels, holding her hair out of the way so I can put the collar on her. I bypass the rope that's sitting out and instead find leather restraints that match the collar. My rope skills are subpar, plus rope is too time consuming. I cuff each of Jordan's wrists then have her lie on the bed. I secure her right wrist to one end of the headboard and have Paisley get the other.

"It's been a long time since you've been tied up like this." I smirk trailing my eyes over her body. "Mm so four denials.."

"Yeah, way to steal my idea." Jordan scoffs.

"It's literally a taste of your own medicine." I smirk.

"More like copyright infringement."

"I'll get in touch with a lawyer." I laugh and collect another item that seems extra important all of a sudden. "Until then, why don't I shut you up. You talk too much." I smirk holding up a ball gag.

Jordan closes her mouth tightly and tries to avoid my advances. So I look to my little helper, "Tickle her Pumpkin." I smirk and a moment later Jordan's laughter fills the room. She pulls on her restraints to no avail, her armpits are exposed to Paisley's tickle attack.

It's easy enough in that moment to fit the ball gag into Jordan's mouth and secure the strap behind her head. I put a stop to Paisley's relentless attack, much to her dismay. She was having a little too much fun. Jordan's chest rises and falls quickly as she works to catch her breath. She's never really liked being tickled.

I let Paisley decide how Jordan will receive her first denial. My not so innocent girl picks going down on Jordan, which I have to admit is hot to watch. I know all of Jordan's signs when she's close to the edge. As she knows mine, which is probably why orgasm control is such a regular part of our kink play.