22. Predicament

Happy reading you dirty birds 😘

Paisley's POV

My bath with Mama was nice and relaxing, then I got to nurse with Mommy. We've never done that together before, today feels like a day of firsts and I like it. I feel like a princess getting royal treatment. I really think I have the most perfect mommies in the whole wide world.

My entire body feels like putty as I lay comfortably in Mommy's embrace. Mama is taking too long, but I don't mind.

I noticed some of the things they have sitting around the room that I imagine are for naughty play time. I thought about asking Mommy about them, but I'd rather let it be a surprise. Besides, it's hard to talk when I'm busy suckling Mommy's nipple.

Mommy and I both look up when Mama walks into the room. Butterflies course through me at her command. Mommy is quick to slide me off her lap, holding a hand out to help me to my feet. Together we move to stand at the foot of the bed.

Mama doesn't say anything at first, she just watches us with a smirk. She slips a light blue silk robe over her, but doesn't tie it, leaving her beautiful body on display.

"Beth sweetheart, you're first. Come here." Mama says grabbing one of the larger bundles of rope. It's dark blue, I hope she's saving the pink one for me, it's so pretty. I've never been tied up, but I'm so excited seeing all the rope. I had no idea they owned all this stuff. I might have to do a little exploring one of these days when I'm home alone.

"Yes Mistress." Mommy says in a tone I've never heard. I know Mama is in charge, but it's so different seeing Mommy acting all submissive.

I watch quietly as Mommy takes a step closer to Mama, who begins winding the rope skillfully around Mommy's upper body. A couple minutes later, Mommy has a kind of chest harness looking design, with her arms locked behind her back. The rope is functional in that Mommy defintely can't move her arms, but it's also really pretty the way it frames her boobies.

"Your turn Princess." Mama coos reaching for the pink rope and taking a step closer to me.

It's much softer than I would have thought as she pulls and pushes the ends creating the same design on my body. The only difference is that my arms and hands are free, unlike Mommy.

That quickly changes as Mama grabs another bundle of rope. This one is also pink, but not as long. She takes my wrists and ties them together in front of my body, leaving a long tail of rope. She holds that tail like a leash and pulls as she starts walking towards the bathroom door, so I follow. She closes the door and loops the tail end of rope around the hook that usually holds hers and Mama's bathrobes. This forces my arms above my head, with my back to the door.

"Good girl." She coos softly and kisses me gently. "Remember if you need to stop or slow down, it's your responsibility to use your safe words."

"Okay Mama." I smile. So far so good, I don't want to stop. I want to see what Mama has in store for us. I'm buzzing with anticipation and getting more and more turned on by the second. So much so, that I can feel my arousal in a sticky wetness along my inner thighs.

"Come here Beth." Mama says, while still looking me in the eyes. Mommy walks over and stands next to Mama. I almost giggle seeing them interact this way. Mommy always has something to say, but she's very quiet right now.

Mama turns to Mommy and grips the edge of her undies, pulling them down, then tells her to step out. Mommy and I are face to face and I giggle when she winks at me.

"Something funny?" Mama asks. Her back was to us while she was grabbing something.

"No Mistress." Mommy replies and I stop my giggling. Mama is extra intimidating in this setting. It's scary and sexy all at the same time, but either way I'm not ready to cross Mama. I saw the marks she left on Mommy's butt and that wasn't even punishment! Sooo I'm gonna be an extra good girl right now.