Epilogue: A few months after I.

"So... how is everything?" Chu sat down next to his friend. They did not see each other for a few weeks. Beside a few calls and occasional meet-up, Chu had no news from him. And to his own surprise it did not make him worried because whenever Shen picked up the phone he was in a good mood and sometimes Chu even heard him laughing as well. Laughter was something which seemed to disappear from his friend's life completely. Chu was very happy Shen was coming back to his true self.

Shen smiled. "I think... everything is just as perfect as it could be."

"I thought so," Chu grinned. "Whenever I call you it seems as if I am interrupting some real fun." His eyebrows twitched playfully.

"What do you mean by fun?! There is nothing like that!" Shen took hold of his tall glass with iced tea and gulped down half of it because his face became red.

Chu was observing him for a few seconds and then leaned closer. "You still did not... well, you know..." He looked around, but there was no one. "You did not yet slept with Yunlan, right?"

Shen kicked him under the table and turned left and right in fear someone heard his friend. When he looked at Chu he saw the sparks in his eyes and sighed.

"I am right, you did not!"

"We did... fall asleep in bed for a few times, but..."

Chu did not want to make him feel more uncomfortable, but he still asked: "You are seeing each other for several months now. There is no need to rush things, right?"

Shen nodded slightly. "I am really happy things turned out the way they did. We are slowly getting to know each other and I think he is somehow... broken inside... as me. I do not want to hurt him more or scare him away. We just need more time in this."

"It is fine. All relationships are like that," Chu said as if he was the real pro at dating. And by dating we mean "the real dating" which last for more than couple of days. "And I am really happy for you, my friend."

"But how about you?" Shen wanted to change the subject. Whenever Chu called it was almost impossible to get some news from him because he always showered Shen with questions first.

"Well," Chu shifted. "I did met someone."

"Yes, that is how you usually...," Shen's voice trailed off. Chu's expression showed some soft feelings he did not see in his behavior before. "You met someone and feel it can be more serious?"

Chu cleared his throat and nervously laughed. "I did not say at. But we are all getting old, right? Maybe it is a time to just stop hunting all the skirts in the city and settle down."

"I wonder what kind of woman could turn my flirty friend who goes partying almost every night into a decent man thinking of his future. She must be really beautiful or really rich." Shen saw that slight smile on Chu's lips and he was glad. He was glad his friend finally understood that one-night stands cannot bring real happiness. Love is much more than that. Love is about dedication, waiting for the other person to open up to you, it is about partnership and understanding.

Chu waved his hand in the air. "He is not rich at all. We actually met at the bar and if someone did not have enough money to pay for drinks I would not even start the conversation... Life is strange." Chu reached for his coffee, not looking at Shen, but gazing into mid-air as if thinking of that someone.

"Indeed," Shen nodded.

"Right," Chu slapped his thigh with his hand. "You said you have some great news to share with me. What is it?"

Shen gulped. "To be honest... I was thinking and I wanted to ask you about something."

Chu turned his torso to Shen and smiled at him. "You can ask me whatever you wish."