Part 13 Queen of Broken Hearts (Marinette POV)

Marinette may be a klutz, but she had an uncanny ability being able to tell when something's wrong. She had looked around the dance floor and Luka and Kagami weren't there. Kagami might have been sick or her mother might have kept her from going, but Luka would never miss out on a performance. He was supposed to play guitar, so where was he? Marinette told Adrien about it. "Yeah, you gotta admit, that's strange" They stopped dancing for a while and walked around the school (as the dance was in the gym) When they passed by Mrs. Meendleeve's room, they heard a banging on the door. Marinette opened the door and Luka rushed out of the room. "Marinette, Adrien, we need to go" the couple was shocked "Wait, Luka, how did you get in there? Where's Kagami?" Luka ran for the door, explaining as he ran "This girl has the butterfly miraculous, she's going to akumatized Kagami!" They were three feet from the doors when they flew open. Kagami walked in. Her hair was in a high bun with a tiara covered in cracked ruby hearts. Her red skirt and black leggings made her look like a freaky evil ladybug. She looked at Luka icily "why are you here?" Luka kept his usual calm demeanor "Kagami, I was kidnapped by the girl with the butterfly miraculous, I was waiting outside your house when she grabbed me!" Kagami shook her head "That's not what I was told. And you can call me your Majesty. The queen of broken hearts doesn't tolerate rudeness" she pointed her scepter to the nearest couple, which happened to be Chloe and Nathaniel. A beam of red light shot out at the couple. Nathaniel promptly broke up with Chloe, who began sobbing. They both ran out of the room. Kagami (or the Queen, whichever) smiled cruelly at Luka's dumbfounded expression "I would try this out on you, but I get the feeling that your heart is broken enough" she waltzed away. Luka turned to Marinette and Adrien, but they both had disappeared. Luka smiled. Classic Adrienette. He might have liked Marinette, but now that he had Kagami he shipped it.

Ladybug and Chat Noir were on it. After transforming the superhero couple found Luka. They asked him if he knew where the akuma was. He thought about it "I got her a gold locket. She was wearing it when she showed up." Ladybug smiled "Thanks Luka '' She yo yoed away. Chat Noir tapped Luka on the shoulder and said "Hey, we'll get her back. It's not your fault, believe me. If I blamed myself every time something happened to my lady, I don't know what I'd do" Luka smiled and nodded. Chat Noir vaulted off after Ladybug. They landed on the roof of the school "So, what's the plan, bugaboo?" Ladybug rolled her eyes "How about this?" she held out her hand, which had a bracelet resting on the palm. It was Viperion's miraculous. Chat nodded "Makes sense" Ladybug put it in her infinite yoyo void "You know, I just realized that when we fought Desperada I gave this to you and I didn't even realize it!" Chat laughed "Yeah, that was fun, but also sort of not fun." He had seen her get captured 25,913 times. Ladybug smiled "Thank you for saving me" she stood on her tippy toes and gave him a kiss on the cheek "I'll give this to Luka, can you please find the freaky queen of hearts?" Chat nodded and Grinned. This was going to be fun.