Part 16 Party Crasher

Ladybug and Chat Noir had been engaged for a month. The Dupain-Cheng family was making the cake, Nathalie was helping organize (she knew Adrien was Chat and was helping him out now that his father was in jail). On a bright, sunny day in June all of Paris was gathered in a field. The field was specifically known for its beautiful moss draped castle ruins. The grand hall was still partially intact, although it was roofless. A carpet was rolled out across the ground, and the arches down the path were wreathed with flowers. A weeping willow had grown though the cracked floor and was being used as a canopy for the couple. Chat waited anxiously for the arrival of his lady. When she walked out of the first arch, though, his heart practically stopped. She was wearing a floor length red ball gown styled wedding dress with pink-red tulle flowing down the sides. A sash of the same color was on the front of the dress, embroidered with intertwining gold phoenix designs. Ladybug walked down the aisle, followed by her bridesmaids (Chloe, Ria, Jade, and Ryukko) and her Maid of Honor (Rena rouge). Carapace and Viperion were the groomsmen (obviously) with Carapace as the best man. Ladybug smiled playfully at her fiance's dumbstruck expression and poked his nose playfully. He smiled "Ladybug, you are the most amazing person I have ever met. It was love at first sight. For me, at least. For you it was more 'm'kay I'll tolerate this person for the next few years.' Ladybug smiled and chuckled. The priest starts the wedding, " Do you, Chat Noir, take Ladybug to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?" he asks. "I do" Chat says with a huge grin on his face. "Do you, Ladybug, take Chat Noir to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?"the priest asked Ladybug. "I do" Ladybug says. She looks at Chat for a moment wondering why he has that big, evil smirk on his face. " I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kis-" The priest didn't even finish his sentence because they started kissing. 'This is why he was smirking because he was waiting until he could kiss me.' Ladybug thought. Ladybug and Chat pull back away from each other very slowly. "That's why you had that evil smirk on your face, wasn't it?" Ladybug asks him. "Nope" Chat says as he picks her up and carries her back down the aisle. "Chat..." Ladybug groans, "You know I don't like this." Chat puts her down in the car. "And that's why I did it. You should know me by now, Bugaboo. Also, I annoyed you by saying that everytime we fought a battle." he says before going in to kiss her. Ladybug sticks up her pointer finger and pushes him away. "Yeah and now that you said Bugaboo AND you carried me here, you don't get a kiss from me just like when I wouldn't let you kiss my hand or kiss me on the lips." Ladybug said matter of factly. "No fair. I deserve to kiss m'lady, I mean my wife." Chat said with a pout.

An hour later, Chat stands up to do his speech that he wrote for Ladybug. "Hello, as you all know I'm Chat Noir, and I wrote a speech for M'lady or my wife, Ladybug." He says with a gigantic smile that could light up the whole room. Everyone looks at Ladybug, who is now blushing a shade of red that could rival her wedding dress. "M'lady, when we first met, it was very surprising. I saw this girl who was clumsy and maybe partially afraid, but after Hawkmoth delivered his speech, and you jumped up there and de-evilized all of those butterflies and you made that promise to all of Paris and let all of those butterflies go out of your yoyo, I was stunned, because I didn't see that partially afraid girl, and I even said to myself, 'Wow. Whoever that girl is she's amazing underneath that mask.'" Chat said. "That was the day it all started with me liking, no scratch that, loving you. I fell for you right then and there. I tried to get you to fall for me and look where we're at now. First you were my partner, then you're my girlfriend, you were then engaged to me, and now you're married to me. One day I'm hoping for something much bigger. Now when I look back at it, I feel there was something I could have done and I know just what it is. Carapace, can you please start it?" Music to a familiar song that Ladybug had heard before started playing, and Chat started singing to it.

♬Oh, her eyes, her eyes make the stars look like they're not shinin'

Her hair, her hair falls perfectly without her trying

She's so beautiful and I tell her everyday

Yeah, I know, I know when I compliment her she won't believe me

And it's so, it's so sad to think that she don't see what I see

But every time she asks me "Do I look okay?"

I say

When I see your face

There's not a thing that I would change 'cause you're amazing

Just the way you are

And when you smile

The whole world stops and stares for a while

'Cause girl you're amazing

Just the way you are

Yeah

Her lips, her lips, I could kiss them all day if she'd let me

Her laugh, her laugh she hates but I think it's so sexy

She's so beautiful, and I tell her everyday

Oh you know, you know, you know I'd never ask you to change

If perfect's what you're searching for then just stay the same

So don't even bother asking if you look okay, you know I'll say

When I see your face

There's not a thing that I would change

'Cause you're amazing

Just the way you are

And when you smile

The whole world stops and stares for a while

'Cause, girl, you're amazing

Just the way you are

The way you are

The way you are

Girl, you're amazing

Just the way you are

When I see your face

There's not a thing that I would change

'Cause you're amazing

Just the way you are

And when you smile

The whole world stops and stares for a while

'Cause, girl, you're amazing

Just the way you are

Yeah♬"

Ladybug blushes a deep red as pictures come up on a projector shining onto a board. By the time the song is done Chat is right by her and comes in for a kiss. Ladybug lets him kiss her. They then started dancing. The couple had just leaned in for a kiss when they heard loud sarcastic clapping. A girl was balanced on the back arch, bending down to watch the scene below "Aw, how sweet! I hope you enjoyed it!" Ladybug backed up instinctively, and Tikki flew from the small rose printed pocketbook she carried "Who are you?" the girl smirked "I'm Darkfly, and I'm here to get the party started!"