Part 9 Villains (Adrien POV)

Adrien felt smug despite himself. This was definitely the peak of his teenhood rebellion, and the look on his father's face! Oh, that would last him a lifetime. It was like shock, then unacceptance, then horror and betrayal. It took about .5 seconds to de- akumatized Chat Blanc (Seeing as he was confused and sore from being dumped on the ground.) Gabriel looked at Ladybug, Chat Noir, Ruby, Honeybee, Rena Rouge, and Carapace (who had joined them after receiving a call from Marinette.) He pretty much knew it was done for, but he squared up for the fight. Carapace took out his two years of anger on that guy right there and then by throwing his shield Captain America- style. They took Mr. Agreste to jail. And rented another hotel room at the Bourgeois hotel. After de-transforming they all sat down and ordered a variety of sugary and caffeinated drinks (ex. Fanta, coffee, Fanta, a LOT of starbucks, Fanta, Mountain Dew) Marinette sat down next to Adrien "Hey.... You OK?" Adrien shook his head. Of course, no one would be after that. Marinette sighed "Weeeeeeeellllll....." Adrien looked confused "Well, what?" Nino sighed and looked at Alya. Alya shook her head like "Poor innocent cinnamon roll" Marinette groaned "OK, THIS is where you vent all your feelings, and we help you figure it out, and then you're all like "Oh, Marinette, Nino, and Alya, you are all such good friends!" Adrien smiled, glad to have some support. After a night of talking, Marinette abruptly stopped the conversation "OH MY GOSH!" Alya jumped "Omg, girl WHAT?" Marinette smiled "We defeated HAWK MOTH. We can relax! And I think we're all forgetting something ... IT'S ADRIEN'S BIRTHDAY!!!!" she didn't even stick around to see everyone's faces, she ordered a ton of popcorn and put on the movie Tall Girl. Adrien stayed home (Nathalie hadn't been discovered as Mayura yet) and then he got a job at the Dupain-Cheng bakery. Adrien was happy. Things were good, and he was confident they would stay that way. If only the butterfly miraculous had made it into the box.