chapter 1 : coincidence

I sat listening to music, my eyes in a trance as I watch the clouds dance in the sky like ballerinas in a dance room. I was snapped out of my daydream when one of my earphones was taken out as I turned around I saw my old friend Yoongi, I quickly gave him a hug then spoke "I haven't seen you in forever!" he smiled with that signature gummy smile then he spoke "yeonji I haven't seen you in forever let's hang out," I chuckled then spoke "what have you been up to," he came close to my ear and spoke "im an idol now, im in a band called BTS," I was in a shock but spoke "huh never heard of you," he hit my head lightly and sighed "because your always caught up in your own music," I was about to disagree when I heard a loud scream followed by "MIN YOONGI!" so I quickly backed away then waved Yoongi goodbye but he yelled back "meet me in BigHit at 7pm!" I just did an okay sign and started walking to my apartment. As I got in I slipped into something more girly as I look into the mirror, I was wearing a short black shirt and white blouse with a couple buttons undone then I placed my hair down and a beanie with a konokagakure symbol on the front as I looked up at the clock I saw I still had time to wear a little make-up as I finished up I saw it was 6pm so I grabbed my bag and placed on some doc martins and left to grab a taxi, as I got into the taxi i gave him the address and then I placed my earphones in and we left my apartment after about 50 minutes we got to the front of the building so I paid the driver, as I got to the front door I got out my ID and spoke "choi yeonji to see min Yoongi," the man at the door smiled and spoke "he is in the first floor studio, take care," I smiled and made my way in as I looked around I saw picture of Yoongi and the other boys together smiling and singing and it amazed me that such a shy boy is now a worldwide super star as I got nearer to the room, I started feeling nervous so I knocked and waited then a tall boys answered the door and he spoke "who are you?" I stuttered as I spoke "i...I'm here f...for Yoongi he told m...me to come," as I looked up again I see his face change from serious to a cute boxy smile then he grabbed my hand and dragged me into the room, I saw Yoongi on the couch in the room sleeping and this made me chuckle "same old Yoongi," all six boys looked at me so I panicked and ran to Yoongi waking him up so he yells "WHO THE FUCK...!" I smacked his head and spoke in a stern voice "YAH min Yoongi you have younger people here," he looked at me annoyed then smiled "yeonji!" then he hugged me tightly, I looked at the others and smiled "sorry I'm choi yeonji I've known Yoongi since high school," they all smiled so I spoke excitedly "Yoongi show me some of your music, please I haven't heard any of it," all of the boys yelled in sync "WHAT?" I jumped a little then spoke with a smile " I don't really listen to other peoples music," as I looked back to Yoongi I see him getting protective then he speaks "what are you wearing, where did the old yeonji go?" I chuckled as he tugged on my hat so I took it off and placed it on his head instead of mine then spoke "better?" he nodded making me giggle.