chapter 18 : family and love 18+

I stood next to Yoongi as he knocked on the door as it opened I saw Geum-jae smiling but then he looked confused "yeonji what are doing here?" I smiled then was about to speak when yoongi's mother screamed "YAH CHOI YEONJI!" I quickly stepped back out of fear as she hit my head making me whine as she hit my wound from Kevin, I look to Yoongi and he yells "eomma you made her bleed!" I quickly wiped my forehead and bowed "nice to see again Mrs Min," I feel her drag me inside where I see yoongi's father and we both yell at the same time "DAEBAK!" I walk over to him and speak "yah you got grey, old man!" he chuckled and spoke "wahh you got ugly, little girl!" I couldn't hold it back anymore and we both burst out laughing as me and him both got a smack on the head I saw Yoongi smiling in the corner of the room then Geum-jae spoke up again "so why did Yoongi bring yeonji," I looked over to Yoongi as he spoke a little blush on his cheeks "me and Yoongi are together," I smiled as yoongi's bother yelled out of happiness and threw himself on me giving me a hug I chuckled looking up to yoongi's mother who was in tears I quickly got to my feet and gave her a hug "wahh eomma min," she hugged me back then yelled at Yoongi "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL MEIT WAS OUR YEONJI!" he just looked down making me chuckle so I went over to him grabbing his hand and spoke "well Yoongi I guess it's going well," he chuckled kissing me on the lips as I looked into his eyes my heart melted seeing a sparkle soon after I was pulled away by yoongi's mum to help in the kitchen then she spoke "im happy it's you yeonji, and im sorry about your forehead," I smiled looking down slightly "it's okay, Yoongi was there for me when things got tough im happy to have him in my again life," she chuckled then spoke "how are your parents these days?" I stopped what I was doing and spoke a little upset "they are dead eomma," she gasped taking me into a hug then speaking "im so sorry I didn't know," I pulled away and smiled "it's okay they have been dead for about 8 years now," she smiled slightly and we got back to work as dinner was nearly finished I walked into the living room taking of the apron I was given and spoke "dinner is ready," they all got up and ran into the dinner room apart from Yoongi who stayed behind to talk to me, he smiled "I didn't think you would be helping cook," I smiled taking his hand "I don't mind," he stood still then spoke "im going to take you on a proper date next time," I smiled blushing a little "okay Mr min I'll accept the invite," and we made our way in and sat down as we were eating yoongi's mum spoke "so yeonji what are doing for work these days," I smiled "im actually a producer with Yoongi at BigHit," she smiled then spoke "what happened to the dance you used to?" I thought for a minute "I guess I just stopped but I was thinking about getting back into it," she smiled and I jumped a little when Yoongi placed his hand on my lap but I brush it off and continued talking but then Geum-jae spoke grabbing my hand "so what are the rings for?" I smiled blushing a little "I brought them as promise rings," I heard yoongi's dad scoff then turn to Yoongi "girls shouldn't be buying you rings!" I spoke "yah old man min what's wrong with it!" he started laughing hard then his face softened "nothing daughter in-law," I blushed hard and hugged yoongi's arm and pouted "make him stop," he just chuckled patting my head after dinner I saw Yoongi being pulled aside by his dad and I spoke to Geum-jae and he smiled "where Is Yoongi going?" he smiled patting my head "dad's only talking to him about marriage and stuff so don't worry you pretty head," I took his hand off my head and spoke "yah oppa your making me even more nervous!" he just chuckled and dashed as Yoongi came back as I looked at his face he seemed annoyed so we said our goodbyes and left, as we got in the car I spoke "what did the old man say?" Yoongi chuckled lightly then spoke "he talked about helping me propose," I blushed deeply and chuckled "that's okay but not now," Yoongi looked at me with a serious face "of course not now, the boy and I are traveling to much and I'd never be able to see you," I chuckled blushing some hair out of his face "you know im coming with you on all your tours?" his eyes went wide in surprise so I continued "of course I am, Christ what am I going to do in that house by myself for three months!" he smiled holding my hand but I let go when I got a text that read *got the house to yourselves tonight ;) * I sighed showing Yoongi the text from namjoon and he just laughed and we pulled out the driveway as we got closer to the house I got a call from Jin and as I answered he yelled at me "BE SAFE AND DON'T DO ANYTHING I WOULDN'T!" I sighed holding the bridge of my nose "huh what are you talking about?" he whispered this time "if you're having sex use protection," my face went red and I hung up the phone feeling very embarrassed as I looked to Yoongi I could see him trying to hold in his laughter so I yelled "WHY ME!" he was full on laughing now so I crossed my arms and looked out the window until we got home.As we got home my door opened and there stood Yoongi offering me his hand I took it and we walked into the house as we got in it was dead quite so I spoke "I guess they really did all leave?" Yoongi chuckled taking of his jacket then spoke "im going to have a shower," I nodded and Yoongi went upstairs once he was gone I quickly rushed into Jin's room and got the bags of stuff we brought earlier as I was looking through I found it and ran into our bedroom making sure he was still in the shower and I quickly slipped out of my dress and got into the more skimpy lingerie as I looked in the mirror I sighed then placed my hair into a ponytail and took off my makeup as I slipped into bed, I saw Yoongi come out of the bathroom in only a towel so I spoke "Yoongi what do you think of the texts Jin sent," he sighed chuckling "I don't mind yeonji as long as you're comfortable I don't care," I bit my bottom lip then spoke "do you want to?" he looked at me then bit his bottom lip so I spoke getting out of the sheets "it's embarrassing but I just thought maybe..." Yoongi came over to me and pulled me closer kissing my lips "you don't have to if you don't want it," I nodded kissing him more rough and passionately as the kiss grew deeper I felt Yoongi grab my waist shifting to the bed as he lied me down gently he broke the kiss smiling "god you are gorgeous yeonji," I smiled stripping off the lingerie as Yoongi took off the towel from around his waist then we kissed again then Yoongi moved to kissing my neck as I touched his dick with my hand slowly pumping it as Yoongi groaned on my neck, he started sucking harder to make marks as Yoongi got into position he spoke "you sure?" I nodded breathlessly as he went in slowly I winced then Yoongi stopped allowing a minute before he started thrusting, as he thrust into me the pain slowly turned into pleasure as he picked up his paced I started moaning and digging my nails into yoongi's back making him groan as I got closer to my orgasm I spoke in a stutter "y...Yoongi I'm c...close," he smiled as he paced got quicker then I came my body closed around Yoongi as he released as well then he pulled out and lied next to me, I held out my hand and Yoongi immediately grabbed me pulling me in close as he wrapped us in a blanket I spoke "thank you Yoongi," he kissed my forehead then spoke kissing down my neck "no thank you for trusting me," I giggled as he nuzzled my neck and soon after we fell asleep.