chapter 25 : pregnant?

As I got in the front door I smiled and took off my shoes then went into the kitchen to make a cup of coffee as I turned on the kettle I heard shouting from the living room so I went out to investigate and as I turned the corner I saw Yoongi on the phone to someone then he yelled "EOMMA IT'S NOT POSSIABLE!" I chuckled and he turned around he saw me so I waved then he spoke "right yeonji tell my mum you're not pregnant!" as he handed me the phone she spoke "yeonji have you had a test?" I spoke "I'm pretty sure we use protection eomma also he can't have a baby at this point in his carrier so I don't think we would be this reckless but if it makes you feel better I'll get one," she hummed down the phone so I handed it back to Yoongi with a smile but as I looked at his face he looked scared so i went back into the kitchen and made my coffee as I went back into the living room Yoongi spoke "we didn't use any protection yeonji," I choked on my coffee then spoke "it will be okay," he nodded then I sat next to him and spoke "don't get annoyed but Bang PD-nim made me a proposal this morning," he looked me in the eyes so I continued "he wants me to become an idol," I saw yoongi's eyes grow wide but nothing came out of his mouth and a minute later he was out the door, I just sat there upset as I stared into my coffee I sighed then I decided to go out but was stopped by hoseok he spoke "let's go get you a test before making any decisions," I nodded as he grabbed his keys and we drove to the hospital as we got into the hospital I requested my doctor and in a couple minute we were in a room, as I spoke about all my symptoms she smiled "I'll take a blood sample and get back to you okay?" I nodded once she was out the room hobi spoke up "wahh to think you could be pregnant," I chuckled then spoke a little upset "I hope not," he looked at me weirdly then spoke "why not?" I tear up a little "because Yoongi seemed annoyed about it and also I got an offer to become an idol this morning, it will put everything on hold you know?" he chuckled patting my head "he wasn't upset he just didn't know what to say, I know Yoongi and he would be so happy to have a baby," I chuckled wiping my tears then I hugged hobi and he laughed as I pulled away he spoke "sign it yeonji, you have a talent," I chuckled but then my doctor came back with a clip board "right first off you're not pregnant but this is a by-product of the head injury you sustained a couple weeks back but this should get better in a week's time but if the symptoms get worst give me a call," I nodded and bowed thanking her then me and hobi drove home as we were driving I spoke "Christ I definitely thought I was pregnant!" hobi chuckled but then spoke "you know you should sign the contract with Bang PD-nim, it's your dream right?" I smiled and spoke "but if Yoongi doesn't want it, I'm not going to," I heard hobi sigh then we pulled into the drive way as I step out the car I see the at all the boys are waiting by the door including Yoongi so I speak "what's wrong?" they all speak in sync "so..." I speak looking down "no im not," they all sigh so I push past them and go inside the house as I take off my shoes and go downstairs, I sit on the bed when I see the box yoongi's father brought over the other day as I open the box I see a note from his mother "you mother sent me this note the day before the trip also I've put in some of your favourite snacks from when you were little as well," I chuckled lightly opening the package then I read the note, it read "me and my husband are going on a trip but I just wanted to give you this in case something should happen to us please give this to yeonji, we know she loves your son deeply so please take care of our daughter for us," I started crying as I pulled out the heart shaped locket that my mother wore every day, as well as their wedding rings as I placed the necklace on; I curled up in a ball and cried, I felt my heart break in two as I looked down to see their wedding rings shine in the light so I texted Bang PD-nim and it read *I'm coming in to sign the contract* he replied immediately so I wiped my tears and grabbed my stuff and walked downstairs as I got to the door Yoongi stopped me "you've been crying again, what's the matter?" I put my shoes on and spoke "I'm signing it Yoongi no matter what!" I could see his face light up making me surprised "good I'm coming with you then," I took a step back and smiled feeling the tears fall again "thank you," he hugged me as I cried into his chest then the boys all came running downstairs and we all went together.