chapter 14 : my love we meet again

As I sat up in my hospital bed I got a shock of pain through my whole head I looked around to see Yoongi sleeping on the chair in the corner i smiled then ran my fingers over the bandages that laced my head and sighed then spoke but it only came out as a whisper "Yoongi," I saw his eyes blink open and as he spotted me awake he quickly gave me a tight hug and I started crying on his shoulder as he pulled away he kissed my lips passionately as he pulled away I smiled wiping my tears then I spoke interlocking our hands "you make me feel safe Yoongi I never want to leave you," he hugged me again and I smiled but I stopped when I hear sniffling and tear drops falling onto my shoulder, as I went to pull away he pulled me closer and spoke "please forgive me, I love you yeonji," I smiled brightly "I love you too," he pulled away and I wiped his tears with my thumb then I spoke "when are we meeting your parents?" he chuckled "is that really important right now?" I smiled making my face serious "of course it is!" he chuckle cupping my face "you look so cute..." he froze as the door opened to reveal the boys all giggling at his soft side then jungkook ran and hugged me "YEONJI!" I chuckled hugging him back but then I whined feeling my head burning making jungkook jump back quickly I held my head and spoke "it's alright, don't worry kookie," he nodded while looking down, I kept my hand on my head and got up out of bed and went over to jungkook and grabbed his hand and spoke "im okay kookie, look..." I turnaround and smiled "im good," he chuckled slightly pushing me back to bed then he spoke with a chuckle "get back in bed noona," I smiled sitting on the side of the bed then namjoon spoke "by the way on a good note Kevin is in jail now and been sentenced to life in prison," I looked down at my feet and spoke "im glad but I hope he can be happy in the future," I felt the bed move and an arm go round my shoulder as I looked to the side I saw Yoongi smiling. After a final check over I was able to go home and we drove back to the dorms on the way Jin spoke "ah Bang PD-nim wants to meet with you now," I smiled and the van stopped allowing me to get and go inside the building as I got to the door I showed my ID and went in quickly then walked to his office as I got to the door It opened and Bang PD-nim hugged me as he pulled away he spoke "are you okay? Let me know if there is anything I can do," I smiled "thank you and yeah im fine now just got stiches," he smiled then pulled me into the office and closed the door and spoke "you know im very happy with how happy Yoongi has become since you came back into his life but I want to give you your official lanyard," he frowned "but you need to keep you and Yoongi secret to the fans," I nodded and then spoke "im okay with that sir," he smiled handing me a company lanyard, I bowed and then left the office breathing out deeply then I walked back to the van and got in and sat down then yelled "GUESS WHO'S GOT A LANYARD!" the boys all laughed as I smiled looking at the lanyard then I spoke "it says Bangtan Sonyeondan producer," I chuckled with a smile then got an idea making me smirk and as we got into the house I ran up to our room and got an old picture of me and Yoongi and placed it in the back of my lanyard before whistling while walking back downstairs as I turned the corner I looked at Yoongi and spoke "no!" he smirked and I spoke louder "NO!" and he started walking towards me and I ran away and hid behind Jin and spoke "help me please!" Jin chuckled moving out the way so I ran to jungkook and made him pick me up and he ran away with me in his arms as we got outside jungkook put me down giggling so I spoke "you okay kookie," he smiled sweetly and I sat on the grass soaking up the sun for a minute and kookie sat next to me and we talked about things for a while then he spoke "I have an idea why don't we sing a duet together," I chuckled and held out my hand "sure thing bro," he shook my hand and I got to my feet "im going to have a shower and get changed," he nodded and I went inside leaving jungkook outside alone.