chapter 26 : celebration

We pulled up and I got excited so I quickly ran into the building and to his office as I sat down he handed me a pen then spoke "our new solo artist and your stage name is CJ,"I smiled signing the page he spoke again "also you will be touring and training with BTS as your debut act... so we will need 4 tracks for you to perform in between the boys during the concert," I squealed and then spoke hugging Bang PD-nim "thank you so much," he just chuckled "well we will be shooting the music video for heart forecast in a couple weeks," we high fived then I went out the office as I did the boys all cheered as Yoongi hugged me tight and spoke "im so proud of you yeon... I mean CJ," I chuckled as I went and hugged the other boys then I spoke "shit I need 3 more song by the end of the week!" I saw jungkook giggle at me swearing so I quickly cover my mouth but still got scolded by Jin after the long lecture Yoongi spoke "let's go home and get changed we are all going out to dinner tonight," I gasped hugging yoongi's arm "does this mean I can drink you be my designated driver?" he kissed my forehead "of course baby girl," I pouted but as I turned I saw all the boys in shock then jungkook shouted "wahh soft Yoongi!" I just burst out laughing and had to wipe away the tears from my eyes then I spoke "kookie no..." he looked at me and we both started laughing again after a couple minutes I composed myself and we got in the van, on the way home I spoke "wait where are we going to dinner?" as I looked around I saw Yoongi smiling then he whispered into my ear making me scream "NO...NO that's too expensive," he chuckled then spoke "good thing you're not paying then?" I crossed my arms then spoke with a pout "I don't like the idea of other people paying for things," I felt Yoongi hit me head "YAHH always so stubborn!" I rub my head and stay quiet until we get home once we get through the door I run upstairs and grabbed my song book and started flicking through it and put the corners down then I had a shower as I was in the shower I saw Yoongi come into the bathroom with a smile, then he came to the glass and spoke "what are you wearing?" I chuckle opening the glass and flick his forehead "none of your business!" and then I turn off the water and get out and dry off as Yoongi goes to get changed once I was finished with my make-up I looked in the room to see no sign of Yoongi so I curl my hair and slip into a tight and revealing grey and black dress then I grabbed a clutch and black heels as I went downstairs I saw all the boys in black suits so I got my heels one and walked over to them and spoke "ooh love the suits boys," as they all turned around I smiled then speak "shall we go?" they all nod as Yoongi comes and hugs me with a smile "my beautiful girlfriend," I chuckled hitting his chest as we got into the van as we get closer I start to notice cameras then we pull up to Pierre Gagnaire à Séoul I hear Jin speak "there are paparazzi..." I sighed as Yoongi gave me his old jacket from the back seat so I could cover up my chest then we got out and quickly walked into the restaurant as we got in I quickly took off the jacket and then we all sat down in a private area as we sat down I smiled brightly then we all ordered, as we sat there I spoke "this is really fancy," they all nodded and after a couple hours we had gotten through a lot of wine and a lot of food the cheque came and as I looked at it I nearly had a heart attack so I gave it to Yoongi and mouthed *WTF?* he just giggled as he placed his card down and gave it to the waitress.