chapter 10 : a haunting past

6 months earlier... I sat in my apartment smoking when I heard a knock on the door, I stubbed out my cigarette and went to the door as I answered the door I saw Kevin standing with his hair all messy and his work shirt un-tucked so I spoke "what happened?" he spoke with a slur "I've been out and though I would come see you," I smiled with my arms crossed and let him into the apartment as he stumbled into my living room he sat on the couch then spoke "can my beautiful girlfriend make me something to eat?" I rolled my eyes and left to go into the kitchen as I boiled the kettle getting a cup of noodles out the cupboard I started hearing banging so ran out of the kitchen to see my bedroom door wide open as I ran to the door I saw Kevin throwing all of my BTS merch onto the ground as well as mine and yoongi's old photos from high school so I shout "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!" I see him look at me with hate in his eye "WHAT DOES HE HAVE THAT I DON'T!" I tried to speak but nothing came out as he came towards me I just froze then he yelled in my face "HUH CAN'T ANSWER!" I started to cry as he grabbed a fist full of my hair pulling me towards the broken picture that were on the floor I spoke in a shaky voice "I still love you k...Kevin," he groaned out of anger then picked up on of the shards of glass slicing into my cheek "LOVE?" I nodded quickly; he then pushed me onto the bed as he unbuckled his pants I panicked trying to react for my phone but he grabbed my legs pulling me closer to him as he pinned me to the bed and tied my hands to the headboard with his belt, I started to panic as he stripped my leggings then my pants. He trusted into me, I felt a pain rush through my whole body making me numb. I just lied there. No emotion and no feeling my head went blank in that minute all I could hear was the slapping of skin and low groans coming from his mouth, in that minute I felt nothing as he finished he smiled looking at me with something like pride then he unwrapped my wrists and left like nothing had ever happened. I just lied there not saying or doing anything. I looked over to the window seeing sunlight pouring into the room so I decided to have a bath as the bath ran I started to hear a ringing in my ear but I was snapped out of my trance by the hot water hitting my hand making me whine out of pain I quickly undressed and sat in the bath thinking then the events came back into my mind and I started to cry while hugging my body, I was sat in an ocean and the embarrassment and anxiety hit me like waves. I got out the bath with swollen eyes and then spoke to myself "I will sort this out no need to get other people involved," I put on a fake smile and went into work like nothing happened, after work I went to the store near my apartment and brought a lot of alcohol and then went to my apartment locking the door and drinking heavily and taking a lot of pills before just sitting there and waiting to never wake up again but moment after this I heard my door being unlocked and my landlord walking in and finding me and soon after I was rushed to hospital to get my stomach pumped.