chapter 12 : old family

After some time the boys got hungry so they allwent to eat and I stayed in the studio not daring to go out in case I ran intothose women again as I sat in the recording studio I opened up the files of thenew song ideas for their new album map of soul persona, as I got to one song Ismiled it was titled boy with luv as I listened to the beat I smiled listeningto the lyrics made feel bubbly inside so I added a few different guitar stringsinto the slow parts and some bass into the chorus that would match the vocalsperfectly as I listened to the final version through my headphones I smiledeven more but then I listened toyoongi's rap and chuckled hearing the cheesy lines, I was sat with my shoes offin a ball on the chair so focus on the editing that I didn't notice the boyshad come in till I felt my headphones being taken off I looked up seeing Yoongiwith a smirk on his face "like the new song?" I smiled turning my chair around"it's so good I added a few things to the chorus and rapping to make it syncwith your voices and I was thinking about maybe adding some higher pitched vocals underneath the chorus," I wascut myself off as the boys were staring at me so I looked down embarrassed"sorry I was rambling," Yoongi smiled spinning me around to face the mixeragain and grabbed my shoulders looking at the screen "show me what you added,"I smirked "I haven't added the back vocals yet but here have a listen," as Iplayed the song out loud I smiled but also got a little nervous that the boyswould hate it, as the song ended I spoke "my editing will make more sense whenI add the vocal but it's still a work in progress," namjoon spoke "I love it,"I chuckled looking up to Yoongi who was smiling with that stupid gummy smile, Istood up getting my shoes back on then jungkook spoke "why don't you do theback vocals?" I looked at him confused then spoke "I can't do that," he lookeddisappointed so I spoke with a stutter "s...sorry but I don't r...really know," Ilooked up to see the boys all frowning even Yoongi so I sighed giving in "finejust let me get something to eat and I'll be back," they all nodded and I leftas I got out I went to Bang PD-nim's office and knocked on the door as I wentin he smiled "what can I help you with yeonji?" I smiled feeling a bit sheepish"the boys want me to do the background vocals on one of their songs and im notsure if its okay?" he laughed "of course it is... is there anything else?" Ilooked down for a minute then spoke "if someone where to get into arelationship in the company what would happen?" he smiled "ahh... well im awareof yours an yoongi's relationship just make sure to be careful," I chuckledbreathing out "thank you sir," he smiled then I left the room, I sighed as Iwas out in the corridor and quickly got a drink out of the vending machine andthen I ran back to the recording studio with a smile when I accidently bumpedinto someone as I sat up I looked to see that woman from before and see scoffedwalking away then yelling back to me "fat bitch look where you are going!" Isighed getting off the floor then I heard a voice "you okay?" I looked backwith a smile "im good thank you," as I got up I saw Geum-jae yoongi's brothermaking me nervous so I spoke taking his hand "thank you," he smiled then hespoke "do you know where min Yoongi is?" I smiled "yeah im actually theassistant producer with him let me take you to him," he smiled and we walkedtogether to the studio as I opened the door Geum-jae rushed in giving Yoongi abig hug making me laugh then Yoongi spoke "you've already met yeonji?" I sawGeum-jae spin around letting go of Yoongi and coming towards me with a smilethen he spoke "OMG I'm so sorry yeonji I didn't notice you, you've grown somuch! How come we didn't see you for ages," I smiled giving him a hug "afterYoongi left for BigHit I decided to move to Seoul but me and Yoongi only met upa couple weeks ago," he smiled then spoke to the others "sorry but im going tohave to go but Yoongi can I have a word outside," he nodded and the door closedI smiled "I got permission from Bang PD-nim so I can sing the background also Igot the go ahead for me and Yoongi," we all cheered then Yoongi came back intothe room with a sad look on his face making my smile drop then I speak "what'sthe matter?" he spoke scratching the back of his neck "I've been invited todinner with my parents and they want to meet my girlfriend," I smiled "that'snot so bad," he chuckled "I guess but they don't know that it's you," my smiledropped once again and I spoke a little offended "what does that matter?" helooked down so I just scoffed and walked out the room going to the front desk and spoke "hello can I please sign out,my name choi yeonji," the women nodded so I thanked her and left as I got outof the building I couldn't help but just walk around trying to calm down but Istopped when I got a text.