chapter 8 : powerful feelings

I sighed finishing the chicken off as I placed the chicken on the baking tray Yoongi came into the kitchen and sat watching me cook so I spoke "can you put the rice on?" he nodded and started washing the rice so I put the chicken In the oven and put on the timer as I turned around I saw Yoongi staring at me so I smiled making him look away quickly, I scoffed going out of the kitchen and into the living room I saw all six boys watching TV so I spoke "dinner will be ready in 20 minutes, I'm just going to go out for a minute," they all nodded so I went upstairs to mine and yoongi's room getting my purse from my bag and a coat as I got downstairs I saw Yoongi looking at me confused then he spoke "where are you going?" I sighed getting my shoes on "out what are you my dad now?" and with that I left the dorms and made my way down the street until I came across a little convenience store as I got in I looked around and found the beer and I brought noodles with sausages then I got to the cashier and asked for cigarettes then handed the old women my ID then paid as I went out the store someone rush past me knocking me to the floor as I looked up I smiled "oww," then his voice made me shiver "yeonji?" I quickly picked up my things and walked straight past him as quickly as I could but he grabbed my hand "please don't ignore me yeonji," I pushed down my fear and turned to him with a smile "I've got to go my friends are waiting Kevin," he sighed letting go of my hand so I walked quickly away making sure to do different turns in order to lose him then I hid just as I did I heard him speak under his breath "fucking whore!" once I heard him leave I quickly ran to the dorms, as I got in I dropped my bags and made sure I wasn't followed then I sighed in relief as I faced into the house I saw all of the boys staring at me confused so I spoke "sorry thought I was followed, oh well I have noodles, sausages and BEER!" as I walked into the kitchen I was followed by Jin and he spoke "are you okay?" I chuckled slightly "yeah im fine I'll make the noodles then the chicken should be done," he smiled rubbing my head and then left as I was alone in the kitchen I sighed falling to my knees and I spoke under my breath "I don't think I can do this anymore," as I heard someone clear their throat I looked up to see Yoongi looking at me annoyed so I spoke "what have I done to you!" he just stayed silent making me even more angry so I got the chicken out the oven and made all the noodles and calmly walked into the living room and spoke with a smile "im going to call it a night, everything is cooked and ready to eat so I'll see you all in the morning," I could feel myself tearing up so I ran upstairs and closing the bedroom door before sitting on the bed as I sat there my mind started to wondering to all the dark places so I quickly got changed into a pair of shorts and vest before crawling into the covers but as I got his smell in my nose I burst like a balloon, I was crying for a good while until I was about to drift off but as I did I heard the bedroom door burst open and there stood Yoongi but somehow different as he got closer I could smell the alcohol so I sighed getting up and helping him lie down, then I went downstairs to see all the boys perfectly fine so I spoke "what's the matter with Yoongi?" they all frowned then jungkook spoke up "he thinks he hurt you yeonji because he can't tell you things," I sighed then thanked the boys before I went upstairs I quickly went outside for a cigarette then as I got to the bedroom all I heard was groaning and things falling over so I quickly went In and saw Yoongi trying to put on his pyjamas I chuckled then spoke crossing my arms Yoongi smiled opening his arms so I ran pushing him onto the bed at the same time then he spoke "Im sorry I don't know why but I get very protective over you sometimes," I giggled looking into his eyes "that the most honest thing you have said to me all..." I was cut short as Yoongi kissed my lips.