chapter 22 : an idea

As I sat down next to jimin and Yoongi I got a drink and just listened to the conversation as I sipped my drink I smiled then sat back in my chair sighing, I got up and walked to the kitchen getting the snacks I brought earlier and as I ate some chips I hear someone come into the kitchen and as I look around I see Yoongi smirking from the doorway I sigh swallowing the food in my mouth then I speak "why do you always creep up on me," he just chuckled and came and hugged me then I spoke "I think I need another drink," Yoongi just chuckled and kissed my lips as we went back into the living room I grabbed my drink and chugged it quickly then went to sit down but Yoongi pulled me on his lap I looked back and frowned moving to the floor with a pout then I downed another drink before laying down and closing my eyes as I was in my head I started thinking of lyrics then I hit me and I ran up to get my song book as I got it I ran back downstairs to get a pen but was stopped by Yoongi who spoke "your acting weird!" I chuckled but ran past him "I need a pen NOW!" as I got to the kitchen I started writing down the lyrics as I finished I looked them over and smiled putting the title as heart forecast I read through the lyrics again smiling then spoke "sorry babe I needed to get this down before I forgot," as I went into the living room I stood in front of the boys and explained "I might seem off but if I come up with lyrics I have to write them down or ill forget..." I looked down at the page and scoffed then gave the book to Yoongi who began flicking through and smiling then I sat down taking my book back then looking over the lyrics once again and started writing different piano notes down then I turned to Yoongi with a wide smile "please tell me you guys have a piano somewhere!" Yoongi tilted his head with a smile "yeah in the studio," I sighed laying down on the floor going over the tune by humming then it hit me "can we go to the studio tomorrow I want to use the piano," the boys all smiled then namjoon spoke up "why don't we just go know?" my eye light up and I waited but then Jin spoke "because otherwise yeonji wont sleep until she gets the song finished," I sighed looking back at the pages in my book then I spoke "fine im going to go to bed then," I stood up and started walking upstairs when I remembered "aish ill clean up you guys go to bed as the boys all filtered upstairs I sighed putting the bottles in the bin and wiping down the table, I sat by the coffee table and started drawing next to the song lyrics and getting a feel of how I wanted the song to sound and flow as I drew I started smiling doing a portrait of Yoongi next to the lyrics with hearts but I quickly closed the book after hearing giggling then they spoke up "you're like a school girl still," I scoffed getting to my feet then looking at Yoongi "I'm not and I don't know what you are talking about," as I went to walk away Yoongi grabbed my wrist and spoke "let's go to the studio then if your dead set on getting this song composed," I smiled brightly and kissed Yoongi on the lips and spoke giving him a hug "thank you babe," he chuckled and we left for BigHit as we got in the building was dead quiet so me and Yoongi quietly ran to the studio as we got in I started by playing the piano as I was half way through the basics I saw that Yoongi was sleeping on the couch so I placed a blanket on his body and kissed his cheek, then I quickly popped out to see if Bang PD-nim was in his office as I knocked on the door he opened the door with a tired smile so I spoke "hi sir I was just wondering if tomorrow I could show you a song im working on," he chuckled placing his hand on my shoulder "yes I will listen but you need to rest as well," I smiled bowing "I will sir and thank you," as I ran back in the studio i was even more determined to get this song finished.