chapter 5 : conflicting thoughts

I continued to stretch when jungkook spoke "when did you start dancing yeonji?" I started to chuckle as I looked to Yoongi "remember that Yoongi?" he scoffed so I spoke "I used to do ballet and Yoongi was my pianist so like from the start of high school," Yoongi spoke "yeah and I bet you're not as good as you used to be!" I scoffed then spoke with determination "you wanna bet?" I got into first position with ease then pirouetted and ended with a running flip into the splits I smirk as I flipped of Yoongi, I smiled quickly "so what dance are you guys doing today?" j-hope spoke with a smile "we are going over the blood, sweat and tears choreography," I nodded thinking back to the moves I was overthinking so I smiled slapping my cheeks, we started to do a run through with all eight of us then I had a one on one with j-hope half way through I looked up to see j-hope smiling brightly so I spoke "how am I doing?" he just gave me a thumbs up and we got back to work after half an hour I sat on the floor out of breath then I spoke "I didn't think it would be this hard!" the boys all laughed then jungkook spoke "let's go get snacks!" everyone nodded then I spoke "you all go ahead I'm going to practise a bit more," they all nodded and left the room once I was alone I played the music and started going through the footwork and adding my own twists to make it more feminine as the music stopped I heard giggling from outside the room and as I opened the door I saw a group of woman whispering and pointing in my direction so I quickly closed the door and sat down after a couple minutes the boys came back with two bags full of snacks as they came closer I smiled and made room for all of them around the little coffee table I quickly had a drink of water then I spoke "I think I got it... also I hope you don't mind I added my own twist to it," I jumped when j-hope grabbed my hands with an excited grin "show us!" I laughed nervously "maybe later..." and with that I sat back and let the boys do their own thing but I groaned when I felt something hit me in the face hard as I touched my nose I looked up to see Jin yelling at Yoongi so I spoke throwing the bag of chips back at Yoongi "YAH that hurt!" he just chuckled to himself as I got to my feet and walked to the door and stuck my tongue out before stepping out the room with a grin. As I got to the bathroom I sighed thinking back to that group of women from before then my mind spiralled then I spoke under my breath "should I really be hanging out with them? Do I deserve it?" as I was snapped out my thought I hear people come in the bathroom so I stayed silent then I heard my name "who even is that yeonji girl?" someone replied "I think she is friends with Yoongi but that can't be true she is fucking disgusting," they all laughed as I felt the air being sucked out my lungs then another girls spoke "yeah what's the betting they are only with her for charity," they all kept speaking about me and laughing as they left the bathroom as I heard the door close I felt physically ill so I unlocked the door and splashed water on my face before leaving the bathroom, as I was walking to the dance studio the thoughts grew louder in my mind until something snapped so I opened the door a little and spoke "im just going to go home... I'll see you later," before they could interject I rushed to the front door and started walking home. As I got to my apartment complex I sat in a nearby park and just let my mind run as I came back to reality i saw the sky going dark so I walked to my front door and went in making sure to lock the door and I sat down on my armchair smoking a cigarette, after a couple hour I went and lied on my bed as I started to cry I must have passed out because everything went black... the next few days were spent drinking and avoiding any contact with BTS even being cautious when going out to buy cigarettes and alcohol as I was sat on the couch I looked up to see it was 3pm but I was interrupted by a loud bang on my door as I went up to get the door I fell over onto the floor, my legs were so weak that I couldn't even walk just as my vision was fading in and out I heard my door being kicked in then a rush of his smell and his voice that yelled "WHAT THE FUCK YEONJI...YEON," but before I knew it I was dead to the world all my senses were dulled and all I heard was a ringing in my ear then the thought crossed my mind, do I really want to be alive anymore I've lost so much already?