chapter 28 : Jimin's chapter

As I started to map out the steps I wanted, I turned to jimin who had a smile on his face and we did a walk through together before coupling it with some music then I let jimin sit to rest while I went through a couple more times while singing at the same time as I finished I looked to jimin who was smiling brightly so I sat next to him with a smile "what's the matter?" he chuckled and spoke a little excited "I've never seen this side of you, it's really exciting you know?" I smiled hitting his shoulder then I spoke "I'll go get us some drinks okay?" he nodded and I went out to one of the vending machines as I turned I jumped seeing Bang PD-nim so I spoke "hello sir," he smiled "I have a few ideas about your music video why don't we have Yoongi playing the piano in the background?" I froze thinking for a minute then spoke "you know it's a love song so fans might get suspicious?" I saw him think for a minute then spoke "oh well I don't think it would be a problem," I smiled so he continued "so if we do an instrumental version with you and Yoongi then as you have jimin with you we can do the original song with you and the boys dancing together?" I spoke "have you asked the boys?" I saw him nod then I chuckled "one step ahead sir," he winked as we walked together to the dance studio where I threw the water at jimin with a smile "so this was your plan the whole time Mr park," he laughed cutely then pouted "don't be mad princess," I smiled "why would I be?" and with that we showed Bang PD-nim the dance then he played the instrumental version of my song so I had to think so I spoke "is lyrical okay?" I saw him nod so I got a feel to the music and started dancing feeling my body and the way the music expressed the emotions such as sad moment I would have slower movements but as it got happier I would speed up as well as sing along with the lyrics as the song finished I stopped breathing heavily with a smile on my face as I look to the side I saw jimin grinning and Bang PD-nim was clapping so I spoke "was that okay?" they both nodded so I grabbed my song book giving it to PD-nim with a smile "all the song I have ever written are all in this book, the pages mark purple I have already produced," he smiled flicking through then he spoke "I really like this one!" I looked to see it was a song I wrote for my parents so I spoke scratching the back of my neck "this song was meant to be for my parents," he smiled "EVEN BETTER!" I looked down for a minute thinking it through then I nod "okay I'll start on it," he nodded and then left the room, as I turned to jimin he chuckled then hugged me "I didn't know you could dance like that!" I smiled then spoke "lets practise a little more then," he nodded and we spent the next couple of hours dancing and having fun as I looked at the clock I chuckled and spoke "yo jimin it's like 12pm," he smiled then spoke "do you want me to help with some of your songs then?" I chuckled "sure," as we gathered our things we went to the studio and I sat down which my knees to my chest then got the lyrics written on the laptop as I looked them over I spoke "maybe sad in the beginning but get more upbeat?" I was unsure as I looked deeper I got it and started adding different notes as I was adding things I was double checking my notes then I had a little listen as I played it allowed I looked to jimin and saw a tear fall from his eye so I stopped turning towards him then I spoke "don't cry chimmy," he just wiped his cheek with a smile "im happy yeonji," I gave him a hug then smiled "you know what lets sing together," he chuckled as we both got in booth and I gave cue then we both sang the chorus as we finished the last notes I smiled look at jimin then I went out and stopped the record as I did I put the clips up the added affects to the clip and smiled "you mind just sitting and watching while I record all my vocals?" jimin nodded so I slipped on the headphones and brought the microphone to my height then gave jimin a thumb up then the music poured into my ear and I sung my heart out but started to cry as I got to the lyrics "And it's a long way forward, so trust in me, I'll give them shelter, like you've done for me, and I know, I'm not alone, you'll be watching over us, Until you're gone," as I finished I started to cry but sucked it up going back into the room with jimin as I sat down he pulled me onto his lap and hugged me tightly "it's okay yeonji," I smiled slightly "I know chimmy," he took the mouse from my hand and saved everything and then we left and jimin drove us home as we got back I hugged jimin one last time then ran upstairs to cuddle Yoongi and as I went into the room I saw him on his phone so I jumped onto him and cried into his chest.