chapter 17 : a new me

As I was sat on the seat i made sure everything I had brought was with us then I sighed as I looked over the rings I got a bit nervous then jimin spoke from behind me "so...what is that!" I quickly closed the box and spoke a bit embarrassed "they are promise rings I don't know I thought they were cute," jimin hugged me with a bright smile "aww my princess got embarrassed," I scoffed trying to get him off me then spoke "im not embarrassed I just don't know how he will react," I was lying but I was true I didn't know how Yoongi would react also the thought of his parents not knowing who I am anymore and the questions I might get asked started to swirl in my mind, I snapped myself out of it as I felt a tear go down my cheek then I mumble to myself "why am I so panicked I've meet his family before," then namjoon spoke up from the front "you'll be fine just look pretty and smile," I sighed turning my attention to out the window when I saw Yoongi going into a hair salon with j-hope making me laugh slightly but as the van stopped I got out and saw we were outside BigHit as I looked at the time I panicked "wait Yoongi is going to be here in one hour!" the boys nodded like it was nothing making me panic so I quickly grabbed my things and ran into the building as I stopped I felt someone pick me up and as I looked down I saw jungkook who spoke "well noona we are going to the makeup room where our makeup artist will do your makeup," I felt a little weight shift off my shoulders as jungkook let me down from his shoulders so now he was carrying me bridal style through the building as we got to the door a women smacked Jungkook's head and spoke "yah kookie put the poor girl down and you were supposed to be here 20 minutes ago!" He put me down and pouted "im sorry noona," she smiled and took my hand "my you are gorgeous let's get you ready!" I didn't have time to reply as I was dragged into the room as she started I put on the dress and she styled my hair then started on the makeup as she got to my eyes she spoke "you know Yoongi is really happy now a days," I chuckled "everyone has been telling me this," she smiled as she finished and I looked in the mirror gasping "I don't even look like me," she chuckled giving me a hug "thank you," she smiled pushing me out the room as I got out I quickly put on my earrings and necklace before going to where the boys said they would be as I entered the dance studio the boys all gasped and jungkook spoke "isn't my noona gorgeous!" I giggled grabbing my clutch and phone as well as the ring box before doing a final spin and getting the okay from the boys, I paused when I got a text from Yoongi and it read *im waiting for you in the lobby baby girl* I didn't reply but squeaked feeling very nervous again when namjoon read the text he started laughing "don't feel nervous yeonji just go!" he pushed me out the room and I slowly walked into the lobby to find a black haired Yoongi and a tight suit like the one from the blood, sweat and tears music video as he turned to see me I saw his mouth fall open making me blush so I quickly hit his shoulder "min Yoongi!" he chuckled and gave me a hug then whispered in my ear "you look gorgeous baby girl," I chuckled then spoke with a stutter "I b...brought you s...something," he smiled so I pulled out the box and placed the ring on his finger "this is a promise ring to say you have the whole of me," he looked at me in the eyes and chuckled as he placed mine on my finger he spoke "I give you all of me and I promise to never let you go," I scoffed and he took my arm and we walked out and into his car as we drove Yoongi was holding my hand while I was looking out the window then I spoke "do you think they will remember me?" he smiled "maybe I just know Geum-jae will be surprised," I chuckled and soon after we pulled into the driveway.