chapter 11 : a blooming flower

I looked to my side after finishing my story to see Yoongi in tears with his hand over his mouth so I quickly sat up and spoke "it's all in the past Yoongi," he didn't say anything letting his tears fall, I started to feel guilty so I sat up going out the room but as I opened the door I saw all of the boys crying so I sighed opening my arms to everyone and they all ran at me for a hug as we all sat on the floor I smiled and spoke in a calm voice "im fine, im here and im not going anywhere," they all smiled so I looked at the clock then spoke "right all of you to bed we have practise to do tomorrow!" they all smiled hugging me goodbye and I turned to Yoongi smiling "well should we tell them tomorrow," he chuckled giving me a hug "im sure they will be so happy," I chuckled hugging Yoongi back then spoke "please don't leave me again," he chuckled stroking my head then kissed my lips "I won't ever leave," I smiled and we got into bed as Yoongi played with my hair I spoke "I really did miss you enough to keep a track of you for 8 years," he chuckled pulling me into his chest "yeah you weirdo," I sighed and then we went to sleep. I woke up to the sound of the boys shouting and yelling to each other so I got up still in my vest and shorts then went downstairs, as I turned the corner into the living room I felt a pillow fly into my face knocking me to the ground as I sat up I started to laugh the spoke "who threw that," I saw Taehyung smiling sheepishly so I smiled running and jumping onto his back and rubbing the top of his head harshly "yah you little punk!" he gives in and I let go then I speak still a little sleepy "what's the fighting about?" jungkook pouts and point to jimin "he stole my last banana milk!" I chuckle lightly then speak "I'll buy you some more is that better?" he nodded and I blew out some air then spoke "what's the schedule today then?" Yoongi smiled brightly wrapping his arms around my waist "you're with me in the recording studio all day," I smiled turning around and hugging him back then I let go and spoke "right let me get ready and I'll be right with you," they all nodded and I ran upstairs and got into the bedroom as I tried to find the perfect outfit then I found it a V-neck cropped top and tight ripped jeans, I then did some light makeup and took my hair out the braids and ruffled them so that my hair was curly as I looked in the mirror I smiled quickly grabbing a beanie and my bag I ran downstairs to see the boys ready so I spoke bowing slightly "sorry I took longer than I thought," they all smiled as I got my Fila shoes on and we got into the van I placed the beanie on my head and turned to Yoongi "how do I look?" he chuckled "cute," I blushed hitting his chest lightly as the others just watch us curiously then namjoon spoke "so..." I giggled a little and smiled "me and Yoongi are together," the boys all cheered as Jin sighed "finally!" I smiled and hugged yoongi's arm embarrassed then it hit me what if those women are in today? I looked to Yoongi then shook my head and plastered a smile on my face then jungkook spoke tapping my shoulder "you have to meet Bang PD-min today?" I looked back to jungkook and he smiled but inside I was shitting myself as we stopped the van I placed on some sun glasses and grabbed my things getting out the van and quickly making my way inside as I got in I smiled at the man in the entrance and he spoke "well miss yeonji, I guess im going to be seeing you more often?" I chuckled "yes, take care," he smiled and I waved goodbye as Yoongi showed me to the recording studio he got a call so he stepped out and I was left alone as I looked around I smiled looking at the mixers and instruments as Yoongi come back in he smiled "Bang PD-min is wanting to see you now!" I smiled as Yoongi took me to his office, I knocked then he let me in. I entered the office and bowed then he spoke "yeonji take a seat," I smiled sitting down as he sat back down then he spoke with a smile "well I know you and bangtan are getting along well, I just wanted to ask as I've heard from Yoongi and the other boys that you are good at producing music and singing..." I nodded slowly "if you would like to work with the boys full time," I smiled then spoke confused "like a job?" he chuckled "yeah I've heard your song call home I think it was," I smiled getting up and bowing "thank you so much for the opportunity," he smiled shaking my hand then I left seeing Yoongi outside the door and I ran and hugged him "guess what!" he smiled "what?" I smiled brightly pulling him with me back to the studio as we got in I shut the door and yelled "I got offered a job!" he smiled hugging tightly but as I looked around I saw the other boys so I smiled "im your new assistant producer!" they all cheered so I spoke "sorry but can I just say OMG this room is a dream!" Yoongi smiled as I sat down next to the other boys and looked at the huge mixer in front of me.