chapter 2 : darkness

As I turned around I saw three boys right in front of my face making me jump. Then I remembered "yes jungkook, Taehyung and jimin," they pouted then spoke "we haven't seen Yoongi-hyung this happy in ages," I scoffed then turned to Yoongi then spoke "it's because he bottles everything up and need to release his feelings...how about we drink at my place tonight?" they all smile then I speak awkwardly "sorry I learnt your names on the way here," they all smile and I sit down watching them all interact, then namjoon spoke "by the way yeonji you look beautiful today," I smiled waving my hands "thank you but you are all more handsome," as I turn to Yoongi, I see him run out of the room so I just sat there confused so I spoke "what type of things do you guys drink because I'll buy it on my way home," they all started writing stuff down and I got my phone out of my bag then searched for BTS as I scrolled through I smiled seeing all of the songs, then one that I hadn't heard stuck out so I spoke "I didn't know that Yoongi sings?" they all nodded so I played the song seesaw out loud as I was listening to the song I started to feel sad and guilt so I shut it off and spoke with tears in my eyes and a smile "he has always had talent but he doesn't need me anymore, just tell Yoongi I had to leave," as I stood up hoseok grabbed my arm and spoke "don't leave, Yoongi will be sad," I smiled and spoke "but in the end he will be better," and with that I left. I got out the room I saw Yoongi leaned against the wall with his arms crossed then he spoke with a little sadness in his voice "so you heard my new song?" I wiped my eyes a little then he spoke "it's okay I know we left things badly but I'll just leave then you'll be happy," he grabbed my wrist and growled "you don't get to decide what makes me happy," I kept quiet and tried to get my wrist free as I did I spoke "if you hated me that much why are you trying so hard just let me go!" his eyes softened and he spoke "I never hated you, I missed you and your smile," I looked at him shocked as I felt tears falling down my cheeks I sighed handing him a piece of paper with my address written on it and left through the front door as I got out of the agency I started to breakdown, I was hurting but I still started to walking to my apartment then I got to the store near my apartment building as I got in I brought all of the liquor from the list but as I was paying I saw my ex-boyfriend standing outside waiting for someone so I quickly grabbed everything and walked out as I got closer to my apartment, I felt a hand go around my waist making me jump then I saw his evil grin out the corner of my eye so I spoke "fuck off Kevin!" he smirked then grabbed my chin harshly and spoke "now...now don't speak like that yeonji," he chuckled making my skin crawl, I desperately tried to get free but he tightened his grip then I elbowed his face and tried to run for my life only to feel a tug on my hair pulling me backwards into a hard chest then I felt his hands running over my skin making me uncomfortable then he covered my mouth making my whimpers muffled as he reacted into my underwear. But in the blink of an eye I was pushed away and the sound of cracking bones made me run, as I kept running I came nearer and nearer to a group of people then I saw them it was BTS so I sobbed as I looked back I saw Yoongi running towards us and Kevin on the floor.