chapter 9 : guilt

I quickly got up and ran into the bathroom; my cheeks were blushed as I looked in the mirror. I smiled touching my lips but then I remember what the people were saying at BigHit and I dropped to my knees as tears welled up in my eye I thought to myself *what am I going to do? I can't go out with him he's an idol* I got up quickly going back into the room then I put Yoongi into the bed safe and left going downstairs to speak to the guys as I got closer to the living room I heard the boys talking then Namjoon spoke "I know Yoongi loves yeonji so I wonder how things are going?" I heard the boys all agreeing so I waited a minute before walking in and sitting down next to Jimin who quickly spoke grabbing my hands "what's the matter princess?" I smiled slightly then spoke "Yoongi kissed me..." the boys all cheered and smiled "but I don't know if I can do it, what if I damage your career?" Jimin spoke hugging me tightly "if Yoongi is happy does it really matter?" I let my tears fall from my eyes and cupped my hands over my face then I spoke "im scared," I felt someone hug me as I looked up I saw Jin with a serious look on his face "yeonji we know that Kevin did bad things to you but we know and even you know that Yoongi would never do that to you," I smiled slightly wiping my eyes then sighed giving everyone a hug then I smiled "thank you really I mean it," they all smiled and I went up to the room as I got up the stairs I paused for a minute then went in the room as I got in I saw Yoongi sleeping soundly on the bed making me sigh in relief and I got into the bed next to him, once I got comfortable I started to drift off but then I felt Yoongi hug my back pulling me into my chest, I placed my hand on top of his then turned around so I was now facing him and I spoke "why?" he chuckled "because I like you," I blushed looking down "I like you too," he smiled kissing my forehead "be mine then?" I smiled hiding my face in his chest this made him laugh "I'll take that as a yes," and we both spoke about life and how things have gone after graduation then Kevin's name got mentioned and I went silent he looked at me with worry "if you don't want to talk about it we don't have too?" I smiled hugging him tighter "just promise me you won't go picking fights," Yoongi nodded so I started my story.