chapter 15 : first all nighter

As I got in I run upstairs to the bedroom and I pick out an outfit before taking it with me into the bathroom and getting into the shower as the water hit my back I decided to take off my bandage and let the cut on my forehead breathe a little and I continued to shower once I was finished I wrapped a towel around my body and got on a bra and pants before realising I forgot to pick up my off the shoulder top so I opened the door and grabbed it but as I looked up I saw Yoongi laying on the bed staring at me so I blushed and ran back into the bathroom locking the door and getting changed as I looked in the mirror I cringed and looked closer the wound that was on my forehead as I slid my fingers along the stiches I sighed then got out the bathroom and found Yoongi still on the bed with a little blush on his cheeks making me laugh so I lied down next to him and spoke "you didn't see anything!" he just chuckled rolling over and bringing me into a hug then he spoke "Jin is going with you to do some shopping tomorrow as we are going to have dinner at my parent's house," I got out his grip and sat up panicking "what are they going to think of me with this on my head," he frowned grabbing my hands "they will love you like I do," I chuckled then spoke "im going to make some food!" he smiled and I ran off downstairs to find Jin once I found him I grabbed his arm pulling him into the kitchen alone "what should I buy tomorrow?" he chuckled then looked at me and got an idea "how about a semi revealing black dress because as you know black is yoongi's favourite colour," I nodded and kissed Jin cheek "thank you Jinnie," he smiled and I felt a weight coming off my shoulders but as I stepped out the kitchen I was attacked by jungkook and he yelled to Yoongi who was coming down the stairs "me, Taehyung and jimin are kidnapping your girlfriend and we won't be back till tomorrow morning," before anyone could say yes or no I was pushed out the door and in a car with jungkook driving, as we were driving I spoke "this is about the duet?" jungkook nodded and we pulled into BigHit and we ran inside and to the studio as we got in I had an idea "you know you like Charlie puth why don't we sing, we don't talk anymore?" he nodded and we got into the booth as I stood in front of jungkook I smiled seeing how excited he was then the backtrack started and jungkook sung the first verse then my queue started and I sang adding extra notes to give it something different then the music cut and I turned to the others and spoke "good or?" they both spoke "perfect you two come out," I smiled hanging up the headphones and looked to jungkook with a smiled and he spoke "your voice is perfect," I chuckled taking his hand as we got out the booth and sat with the others. I sat flipping through different ways to merge the vocals to the background music when I settle on one I added in some effects on our voices then began editing as I looked around, I saw the boys all sleeping so I sighed and continued with the work as I placed the headphones on my ears I became in my own world.