Making Up [5]

From: Y/n
To: Salty Bean Pole

Hey, do you know what's wrong with Yams? For the past few days he hasn't talked to me at all. I thought he just needs some space but whenever I try to talk to him he just ignores me :(

From: Salty Bean Pole
To: Y/n

Wow! You aren't sending me cheesy pick up lines. This must be serious.

From: Y/n
To: Salty Bean Pole

Kei, I'm being really serious. I'm worried about him.

From: Salty Bean Pole
To: Y/n

I don't know what's going on with him either. Try showing up to his place after school or something and talking it out. He's been lashing out at me for some reason.

From: Y/n
To: Salty Bean Pole

Thank you Kei. I'll try that tomorrow. Goodnight good looking ;)

From: Salty Bean Pole
To: Y/n

I won't hesitate to hit a woman

....

goodnight.

• • •

I wait about 10 minutes after Yamaguchi leaves the gym to walk to his house. I've been there so many times for hang out sessions it's crazy. I know the route to his house like the back of my hand.

     After a bit of walking I start to see his house and get anxious.

'What if he just kicks me out or doesn't listen to me?'

    I need to learn to stop being so anxious. It's yamyams, he's probably just going through something right now and needs someone to help him. I reassure myself before knocking on his front door.

     "Coming!" I hear from the other side of the door. "Hello? Oh.....it's you Y/n". He opens the door.

     "Hi Yams! Can I come in for a bit? I want to talk about something real quick." I ask with a smile on my face. Damn I hope this works.

     "Well, I have things to do and"- I cut Yamaguchi off.

     "Tadashi I need to talk with you".

     "Okay..." He opens the door wider and steps to the side to let me in. I mutter a quick thank you before taking my shoes off and putting on slippers.

     I grab his hand and lead him to his bedroom and sit him down on his bed, quickly following suit. His room smelled stale, like he hadn't opened a window for days. Dirty dishes were stacked on his desk and dirty laundry was strewn about the floor of his room.

     I sat facing him, with my legs crossed, a few feet apart from him. At a closer inspection he looked terrible, as If he hadn't been getting sleep and his skin looked pale and sickly. His eyes bags hung low and dark.

     I reached out and grabbed both of his hands. I felt him flinch but I payed no mind to it. I looked into his eyes and asked,

     "Tadashi, what's wrong?"

     "Nothing"

     "Really?"

     "Yeah.."

     I sigh and run a hand through my hair. Taking a moment to think of my next moves to hopefully get him to spill what is going on.

     "Come here" I said, waving my hand.

     "Here?" He asks, moving a few inches closer.

     "Closer Tadashi". I sigh and smile.

     "This close?" He asks. He once again only moves a few inches. Like he's uncomfortable around me. Did I do something that bad?

     I reach over and just grab him. I force him to lay down on his back and place his head in my lap. His face flares is an angry red and I giggle.

     Running a hand through his hair I ask again,
"Tadashi, what's wrong?"

     ".....nothing" he averts his eyes and starts fiddling with his fingers.

I flick his forehead and continue playing with his hair

"Ow"

"Tell me the truth Tadashi. You wouldn't be crying and then push me away for no reason"

"Sorry..."

"It's okay. You are forgiven"

"I've been feeling weird. My heart has a sort of weight on it and I don't know the reason. I'm sorry for being like this."

"Been there done that Tadashi. And I can help you through this. Just please don't ignore me." You smile.

"Okay"

"Now! Let's clean your room. That's a big first step, making your room your safe space and a place you should feel at ease!" You beam down at him, still playing with his soft hair. "You dont feel very at ease in your room when it's in this condition now do you?"

He shakes his head.

"Okay come on then!" I help him up and we both start cleaning his room.

• • •

'She's gone'

That was a total lie. My heart doesn't have a weight on it.

'She was running her hand through my hair... it felt so nice' I smile to myself. Butterflies finding its way into my stomach. I hug my pillow tighter and try to calm down my beating heart.

' ̸k̸n̸o̷w̷ ̸I̶ ̶b̵e̸t̸ ̷s̵h̴e̵'̸s̸ ̷d̷o̵i̷n̶g̵ ̴m̶o̶r̴e̴ ̷t̴o̸ ̸t̴h̷a̸t̸ ̸t̵a̶l̵ ̴k̵i̷d̵,̶ ̸a̶l̷l̴ ̷k̵i̷d̴s̶ ̵o̴f̷ ̸d̴i̶r̷y̶ ̴t̶u̵f̴ ̶ ̷b̵e̶t̷'

'Probably when she was flirting like that over the phone' a bitter taste was finding its way into my mouth .

I need Tsukki and Y/n to stop their relationship.....but I can't kill him. He's my best friend.

.....

Can I just

Take her?
                                      After getting rid of Tanaka and Noya?

Hide her?
Would..... would that work?

Basement....

the basement.

I'll hide her in the basement.

Tie her up so she can't escape

She'll be mine

M i n e