Insane [18]

• • •

     "Gross" he flicked his wrists hard, shaking off the rotting bodily fluids onto the cold floor.

     He grabbed a mop and started dragging the bleach and ammonia smelling liquid across the concrete, picking up the dried blood. The bodies had been there for about a week and a half. He almost felt guilty for keeping them all in the same room.

almost.

He had tied and gagged both of them in his room so he could clean the main room in the basement easier. The smell would most likely leak out of the small back room but he's fulfilling his part of the promise.

He couldn't stop thinking about how her body fit his like pieces of a puzzle, made for each other. How amazing she could make him feel with just a few touches. How beautiful she was.

She was made for him.

She was made only for him.

Only for him.

For him.

Nobody else.

It infuriates him when she cares so much for that blonde pest. He no longer saw him as a friend, but as an enemy the day he stepped foot in the basement.

How dare he get in between us?

When things were going so well.

When she was starting to feel comfortable around me.

He just HAS to have everything I have hm?

No.

Not Y/n.

I'll f uckinng m urder hi m.

Stop it.

Calm down.

Don't make Y/n more scared of you than she already is.

This is so stressful dammit.

Why couldn't she like me from the start?

All of this wouldn't have happened.

Goddammit.

• • •

     Hearing the trapdoor slam shut and lock I sigh out in relief. I'm so fucking happy he doesn't tie me up anymore. It's terrifying. I can't move. I can't speak. I cant breathe.

     Looking over at the now polished spot in the basement I hear something.

'If you didn't exist, we would not have died'

'You murdered us you crazy bitch'

     "Tsukki, did you say something?" I stutter out, glancing at Tsukishima who was chained up about a few feet away from me.

     "No, why?"

     "Nothing, I just thought I heard something" frowning, I look back down in my lap. Although it's nice to not have the smells of rotting bodies of your best friends in your nose constantly, the strong smell of chemicals was giving me a headache.

     Sighing, I lean my head against the grey walls, still decked out in photos of me.

It's so boring
H elp
Everything here

I just want to go home
H e lp me

Be with tsukki

Be with Yamyams