I Love You [14]

• • •

     "The police are hesitant on releasing any personal information about the three teenagers because they don't have much evidence, but they will release their names and photos of them." The screen displays three pictures with names under their respective photo.

Tanaka Ryūnosuke

Nishinoya Yū

L/n Y/n

     "They have been missing for 4-5 days. If you have any information that could help with this case, please contact the authorities" the news anchor spoke. "In lighter news, the weather for today-"

     I turned the TV off with a click of my remote and throw it across the bed.

'Where the hell are you Y/n?'

     Running a hand through my blonde locks I push up my glasses and scroll through old texts from her.

'I miss you so much shorty'

     I unfold myself on my bed and cover my face, suppressing tears from falling out of my eyes.

'Don't cry.'

'I'm sure she's fine.'

'Her dumb ass probably just got lost.'

• • •

     "This doesn't make sense. So you're saying she ran away?" I slam my hands on his desk and stare at Mr. Smith. "Erwin that doesn't make sense! She didn't take any money with her, she didn't bring any clothing, and she doesn't have a solid motive for running away from her family."

     "Levi, I understand you think this case is deeper than what it really is, but you need to calm down. We've searched her whole house and took statements from everyone. Hell, even her best friend Yamaguchi said she was feeling depressed and different." I watch him with narrowed eyes as he crossed his arms.

     "And what about the two boys? Their cases are connected!" I snap at him. "Also her mother reported several things of hers is missing. This is a kidnapping Erwin. This is NOT a runaway case."

"You're walking on thin ice Ackerman, I'll have to take you off of this case if you keep this up." He sighs and pinched the bridge of his nose. "You are dismissed Mr. Ackerman."

     Huffing, I storm out of his office. Dammit. He can be a pain in the ass sometimes. Doesn't he realize that the cases are obviously connected? And that girl, Y/n, she wouldn't of run away. You don't run away unprepared. Time is ticking. She could be dead by now.

     I slam my office door shut and pace the room. It's doesn't make sense.

'I'm digging deeper in this case Erwin. Wether you like it or not. I'm saving those three.'

• • •

From: Tadashi
To: Tsukki :D

Hey, I know you're feeling down about Y/n. Want to come over to my place today? We need to get our minds off of it. I'm sure she's fine. Just leave it to the police.

    Looking down at my phone I shoot Yamaguchi a text back saying that I would. Rubbing my red eyes I sigh and sit up.

      Getting up from my bed and walking to my bathroom I have a stare down with my reflection in the mirror.

'Stay strong.'

'For Y/n'

     It had only been 4 days.