Stealing [6]

"GOD DAMMIT TSUKKI STOP MAKING A 5 COURSE ENTREE FOR YOURSELF AND GET OVER HERE!" Y/n runs out of her room shouting, slamming the door closed.

Finally. Hearing the bickering between the two in the kitchen, I sit up from one of the chairs around her desk and look in one of her drawers. Pulling out a pair of panties and a bra I smile.

'Perfect! She'll need a few extra pairs when she's staying with me'

I blush a bit. 'These were worn by her'. I hesitate for a moment and then pull the panties close to my face and inhale deeply. 'They smell like her'.

Hearing the arguing between Tsukki and Y/n die down I run back to the desk and shove the undergarments in the bottom of my bag.

"God you are such an ass some times! You're lucky you have a good looking one though"

My smile faulted for a second but I kept it on my face.

"Jesus Christ Y/n, stop with the meaningless comments about my ass!" Tsukki yells back at Y/n. They make their way over to the desk and continue to finish work.

     I pull out my phone from under the desk and awkwardly try to angle the device under her skirt without raising suspicion.

     "Do you guys have the answer to number 12 yet?" I question.

             *s n ap*

     "No not yet" Y/n responds sighing. "God why does Sensei have to make all the homework problems harder than what's going to be on the test?" She grumbles.

                                           * sn a p*

     "I don't know, he's an idiot. That's for sure"

* sn ap*

• • •
*Lime warning*

For the past few days I've been taking pictures of Y/n, wether they be inappropriate or not I cherished them. She was just so beautiful. Why is she dating Tsukki of all people when he talks so mean to her?

I've also been....borrowing some of her stuff and putting them in my basement. It's not stealing if I'm going to give it back to her, right? I mean, she will only have to live without them for a bit.

She has to feel at home in the basement when I take her. She'll hug me, cuddle me, kiss me, and love me like all the other couples do.

H̶̡̧̛͇̘̣̳̜̮̉̃̀̂̓́͒͛̓ö̴̬̖͖̜̼́w̶̪̘͎̮̅̌ ̴̡̬̹̙͔̼̩̯͉̔̓͂͆͠ͅf̸̟̗̺̞̤͇̝͚̼̄́̑́̐̇̋͛͜a̴̢̨͍̬̣̖̻̝̯͔̓͐r̶̢̩̳̭͚̼̄̀̓̄͑͋̔̾̍ ̶̰̞̠͉̓͗͊̇̂͂̇̉́ḧ̴̨̺̰̇̅́a̶̛̘̦͎̓̇͊̊͌͘͝͠s̴̢̧̰̼̳͙̳̉̂͆ ̷̢̟̰͓̝̔͋̆̅ṣ̸̮̝̠̘̼͓͙͂͋̐͐̓̈͠͠h̵̡͕͆̕e̸̖̜̬̫̦͈̪̾̍̊́͝ ̴̨̨̪͎̻̰̟̱͋̂g̸̢̠̖̱̫͝ͅò̵̮͍̗̞̝͚͜ņ̶̳̼̺̞̤͒̀̀̓͆͐̈̕͝ͅe̸̟̭͎̅̿ ̴̺̖͎̲̹̰̍͘ẅ̶̧̟̟̥̪̯͈́̃̈̕ḯ̶̫̩ͅt̵͙̭͕̊̉̔̿ȟ̵̰̒̎̓̎͋̌̎̿͝ ̴̧̦͈̜̦̙̓̇̐͊̃ẖ̴͙̙̳͉͈̰̮̮͐î̴̙̳͙͈̣̓̊̂͛̔̇̕m̸͙͙̺̙̻̩̻̉͌̄?̸͉͇̭͈̥̈͌͐

No! Don't think those things!
She won't be able to do anything with Tsukki once I have her.

She'll only have me.

The way it should be.

I sigh, unbuckling my uniform pants I sit on my bed. I need to stop thinking about Tsukki, Noya, and Tanaka. It's messing up my plans and ideas for Y/n.

I pull out one of the lewd photos of Y/n I had. A picture of her topless. I managed to sneak outside her house and see her changing. I needed to capture the moment.....so I just took a few.

I tug on my hardened member, letting out a soft grunt. I wrap my hand around it tighter, imagining what Y/n would feel like. Rubbing up and down, I pant out "Y/n".

My family is home so I have to be quiet, but my imagination is running wild as I stare at the photo of her. 'So beautiful, so perfect, all mine'.

I moan softly as I release on my phone. "Fuck" I mumbled. I reach over to my nightstand and grab a tissue and clean up my mess.

Would she let me do things to her when I take her?

Of course she would! She has to love me when I tell her that Tsukki doesn't love her like I do!

     He doesn't even say anything nice to her. I complement her a lot and I don't insult her! I don't see him showing any affection towards her. What gives him the right to have her as his girlfriend. I know he's my friend but I can't let him be in a relationship with Y/n if he didn't even treat her right. I would be a better boyfriend than him.

     I grumble in frustration. What will I do with Tanaka and Noya though? They aren't friends with her but they keep harassing her at practice. I need to get rid of them soon.

• • •

I'm sorry for the shorter chapter ;-;

The next one will be MUCH longer with more content! I promise!

Also, 700 reads?? OMFG YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING! 👉👈🥺💖

I'm not that good at writing limes and lemons but I'll try my best :)

I hope you are enjoying this book so far! I have so many plans for future chapters I'm so excited to be able to write them!

Thank you for reading! It means a lot :D

-Nixeon-