No [19]

"FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK!"

     Jumping up from Yamaguchi's bed and sprinting to the door, I grab the door handle and jiggle it ferociously. Pulling and banging at the door, it seemed like my attempts were futile.

     Feeling fueled with determination by the loud shouts below me, I glance around his room.

      "THERE!" Running to his desk I pick up a hammer. Lord knows what the hell he was going to used that for. Dashing back to the locked bedroom door, I swing the hammer against the door handle multiple times.

'Come onnn!!'

The handle smashes into pieces and fell onto the floor.

'Yes!'

Running backwards I ready myself,

And charge at the door with all my might. Surprisingly, it falls down with one shove. Unsurprisingly, I fall down with the door. Scrambling to get up and to the basement, I clutch the hammer tightly between my fingers.

I reach the hallway, only to see the basement door wide open. Ear piercing screams echo out of the stair well and I gulp.

'I'm coming Kei'

Scurrying down the stairs, almost tripping on my two feet, the strong smell of blood fills my nose.

Entering the room with my hammer in hand, I stare at his body, laying there, all bloodied up.

                   ' ÿ o u r  f aul t'

Holding back a forced sob, I run up to Kei's bleeding out form, dropping to my knees in a small pool of his blood. Grabbing and shaking his shoulders with desperation.

"Oh god Kei, please be okay. Talk to me. Say something, ANYTHING Kei!! Please be alive. I can't do this without you. Stay awake. Please. For me Kei. Do it for me. Please" With tears slowly falling down my cheeks, I feel him wipe them away with a weak hand.

"Don't cry." He whispered.

Sobbing harder, I drop my hammer and clutch onto him.

      "Wait no-  STOP IT!!" He tightens his grasp around me in a protective manner. Suddenly I'm flipped over, with Kei on top on me, shielding me from something.

"Goddammit you fucking idiot." I look up at his face. He's crying again.

"You want to hurt me? Kill me? Fine! Do it! I dare you!"

"But if you hurt Y/n, I swear to god, I'll kill you. ILL FUCKING KILL YOU AND SEND YOU TO HELL BITCH!" I feel his tears hit my face and roll down my tear stained face.

'Kei...no, don't think like that'

"Who said you have a choice in this matter?"

      Peeking over Kei's shoulder, I see Yamaguchi with a rusted pipe in his hands. I watch in terror as he brings down the metal pipe with extensive force into Kei's back.

     I hear a nauseating crunch.

     Warm red liquid sputters out of Kei's mouth and onto my face as he lets out a pained scream.

     Another thud and a crunch.

      I feel as Kei's grip on me loosens ever so slightly.

     Another.

     Kei is writhing in pain, trying his best to block me from the blows of the pipe.

      Another.

      And another.

      Again.

      And again.

     Sobbing, I watch as his worn out body falls on top of mine.

'No'

'Kei'

'Please'

'Don't die'

'Don't do this to me'

'Kei'

'I didn't even get to say I love you'

'I love you so much Kei'

'Don't do this to me'

'Don't'

     "Come here love" I feel Yamaguchi pull me out of Kei's limp arms.

      "Don't cry, Yamyams is here. I'll protect you." He grips onto my trembling form and carries me out of the basement.

      "You're mine princess, okay? I'll always be here for you"

       "You won't be fed anymore of his lies okay?"

      "Don't worry, if he's alive I'll make sure to kill him while you watch"

     "It's okay my precious, nobody will hurt you"

     "You're mine"

      "Okay?"