You're Disgusting [16]

• • •

"Fuck" He hisses out, trying his best not to flinch away from the antiseptic.

"Sorry" I whisper as I dab the cotton ball full of alcohol onto his bicep wound. It's definitely broken. That's for sure. When Yamaguchi hit him with the crowbar, he did it with such force that it opened up a 5 inch gash on his arm. When I started to patch him up, the blood wouldn't stop pouring out so I had to apply pressure for half an hour. It was agonizing with Tadashi giving Kei death glares the whole time.

I want to go back.

I cant handle this.

I'm too weak with these kinds of things.

     Wrapping up his wounds and properly disinfecting them I step back from him. God. He looked about as banged up as me and he's only been here for a couple hours or so. I watch Tadashi like a hawk when he stepped towards him with rope and some chains.

"Don't tie him up too tightly Tadashi"

"I know, I know."

...

Silence filled the room.

     For the past 4 days nothing happened me and Yamaguchi. It's scary. When he comes home from school and into the basement he would either just sit on the bed and cuddle me from behind, playing on his phone or just stand there at the edge of my bed, staring at me it's so damn creepy. I never refused to do as he said. I was so afraid of what he would of done to me.

     It's terrifying.

     I'm just waiting for him to do something, ANYTHING!! But he doesn't.

     I never dared to him for anything. Only responding to what he asked or said to do.

     But something gave me courage to ask in the moment.

"Yams, can.......can I take a shower? I need one please. I feel so fucking gross."

• • •

'Damn'

Looking at the files in my hand I take a sip of my whiskey. Setting down the glass on my desk I sigh.

     Another one is missing. Although it had only been 5 hours, his mother called in a worry. Apparently he's always punctual and never is late. So of course we had to start a search. And they deemed it yet again, a runaway.

     Those lazy pricks. Don't they understand how severe the situation is? Don't they understand 4 lives are at stake?

     Tanaka Ryūnosuke

     Nishinoya Yū

     L/n Y/n

     Tsukishima Kei

     Goddammit these kids are dropping like flies.

     I run a hand through my ravenette hair, bouncing my leg up and down underneath the mahogany desk.