Chapter 28

As you woke up you walked down the stairs and saw someone there it was March. You looked around and saw the time was 1:00am. You looked at him and walked over. "Why are you awake at this time? You should have some rest." You told him.

He snapped out of his thoughts and looked at you with surprise. "What about you?" He asked you. You told him that you wanted a drink and he nodded his head. You went to get a drink and came back in.

You sat next to him and looked at him. "So... What's wrong?" You asked him.

He looked at you and was deciding if he should tell you or not. There was nothing but silence and then he decided to speak.

"Well my mother was always the protective type. She cared too much about me never letting me do what I want. My father was the opposite. He let me do what I want but if I was late or I spoke out when I shouldn't have then I would be punched kicked or whatever he felt like doing. He would take it out on my little brother too. He'd be punished because of me. I didn't let the anger out and it just kept building and building. For years I didn't show anger and now I get angry at nearly everything. Which you probably noticed..." He stopped for a bit.

You couldn't believe what you was hearing from him. You looked at him and waited for him to continue what he was saying.

"After about 4 years of that constantly beating me and my little brother I snapped starting to throw things at him and I left the house and moved here with the rest of the guys." March said to you.

You looked at him and then sighed. He looked at you as you looked back at him. "Well your safe now. Nothings going to happen to you as long as all your friends are here." You said smiling.

He nodded and smiled. "I'll make sure you stay safe as well Y/N. Nothing will happen to you."

You smiled at his words but couldn't help to think something was wrong....

You shrugged it off and went back to sleep.

*****************************************
Damn anyway March is done! Now only one left Makoto.

Thanks for reading guys

Bye for now

To be continued!