Chapter 29

This morning all the boy told you to go do some shopping while they sort to things. "How rude! I was sleeping plus I wanted breakfast!!" You said while driving.

You don't have a clue why they wanted you out of the house but they did so you left them to do whatever it is they needed to do.

~at the house~

"Makoto.... I'm amazed that you have the most kills out of all of these. Then again, Shoto does look scary so no one would want to go near him." Yandete-Kun said.

All of them sat down. Out of the boys Makoto does have the highest amount of kills, maybe it's because no one expects him to be strong.

But anyway;

Makoto: kills 200
Shoto: kills 190
Kirito: kills 100
March: kills 80
Luka: kills 79
Asuta: kills 68
Ayato: kills 40

All together they killed 757 people. And no one even bothered to look for them. Do you know why? It's because they make it seem like a suicide or that they left and went somewhere else. It's easy all they had to do is shave the hair off and take the teeth out. Burn them and chop the body up into pieces and feed it to pigs or there own family members it's that simple!

"Well Shoto your only 10 behind him. Not bad. And how's protecting Y/N going for you all?" Yandete-Kun asked them.

"Great!" March answered.

"Really? Then why did you let her go on her own?"

All of them was shocked he's right they let you go to the shop on your own when you just came out of the hospital. Luckily the doctor said it's fine for you to home and you could walk really well too so no problem there. The problem was the boys didn't find Claudia. So she's still out there and could try to kidnap you again.

Asuta got out his phone and messaged you.

Asuta: Y/N where are you?

There was no answer until you opened the door. "Walking in through the door. Why?" You asked.

All the boys looked at you and sighed with relief. You looked at the boy and remember him from somewhere you raised an eyebrow at him while you walk to the kitchen and put the food away.

As you were putting the things away you something move from the corner of your eye. It was a big spider your eyes widened and you screamed as you ran in with all boys. You ran behind March and held onto the back of his shirt.

"Pfft hahahahahahahaha! It's another spider isn't it, hahahahahahahahahaha." Shoto started to laugh.

"A spider?" Yandete-Kun asked.

"Hahahaha, yeah. Turns out Y/N is scared of spiders. Hahahahaha."

"Hey don't laugh at me!"

That made Shoto laugh even more. You was annoyed at him. Shoto got rid of the spider again for you as you glared at him. "Don't listen to him. There's nothing to worry about they won't hurt you." March said to you. You nodded as you walked back into the kitchen and continued to put the things away.

Kirito stood and smiled at you and then turned to Yandete-Kun. "We're going to celebrate Y/N coming out of hospital later. You should join us and bring someone with you." Kirito said.

Yandete-Kun nodded as you looked at them. Shoto stopped laughing for a little bit "yeah got to make sure there's no spiders in the house either hahahahahaha." Shoto started to laugh again which made you get annoyed with him again.

"Alright." Yandete-Kun answered and left the house.

~Time skip to party~

As the door bell rang you answered it and you saw the boy from earlier with a girl and another boy the girl looked annoyed and pissed off with the boy. "oh hello. My name is Taro Yamada. It's nice to meet you." A boy with black hair said.

"Uh, I'm Y/N L/N. And yeah like wise *shakes hand*... We'll come in." You and moved aside.

"I'm Ayano Aishi."

"Hello." You said to her. You followed them in and they sat down. You went up stairs and brought down some mics. "Alright let's start with some music." You said while setting everything up.

"Yeah! She took my suggestion." Asuta said.

Everyone looked at him and started to laugh. Once you set everything up you turned to them all and started to speak. "I was thinking we all start first I hope you guys know some anime." You said while smiling.

"Yeah." All of them answered.

"Great."

*****************************************
I'm going to stop this one here I will put the lyrics and the song next chapter because there is a lot and I'd prefer to make a new chapter for it. Instead of stopping after the song I can continue.

Thanks for reading

Bye for now

To be continued!