Chapter 8

Kozume Y/N

" Ne Y/N-chan I really want to taste your lips. They looks so delicious"  Oikawa-senpai said as he leaned in.

"They're all yours" I whispered and his lips came crashing into mine.

I woke up and my room was still dark. The glowing clock in my room showed 3: 43 am. Why the fuck did I dream about something like this? I've had dreams about me and Wakatoshi-san kissing but why Oikawa Senpai. I feel so weird and uneasy.

"Why hell is him. Ughhhh" I groaned mentally and decided to go back to sleep but sleep never came. It was 5: 03 and I couldn't sleep at all so I went for a jog to clear up my mind. 

I changed into my workout clothes and walked outside to jog.I ran around the neighborhood,  trying to forget about the absurd dream that I dreamed. The more I ran the more that dream kept coming back. Why did I even dream about something so absurd!!! Argh!!!!

After running for an  hour and half, I went back home. Yua and Kenma were still sleeping so I decided to make breakfast for them. I cooked breakfast and went to shower.

After showering I woke up Yua and Kenma. After they were done freshening up We had breakfast and left for Tokyo sight-seeing.

I showed her around Tokyo. We visited Imperial palace, Senso-ji Temple, Ueno park along with some famous cafes and restaurants.  It was 7 When I and Yua headed to sky-tree . The night view of Tokyo was incredible. I remember coming here with Toshi-san. I miss him so much. 

I excused myself and decided to call Toshi-san. After 5 rings he finally answered. "Hello?" he answered. "Hey Toshi-san. Are you busy?" I asked him. "Yes so I will call you later" He said and hung up before I could even say anything. I felt the sting in my heart and my throat tightened. 

"Y/N are you okay?" Yua asked me as I walked back to her.

"I am fine" I gave her a small smile. She nodded and we continued watching the night view. When I and Yua went back home it was already 11. We washed up and went to bed.

I waited for Toshi-san to call back he didn't. I couldn't help but feel hurt. I ended up crying myself to sleep. Does he even care? Does he not love me anymore???

Next morning I woke up with a headache. I walked into kitchen to cook breakfast but Kuroo-san was already there making breakfast. He greeted me and I smiled at him. Kenma and Yua also came back after few minutes.

"Tobio-kun is coming to Tokyo today" Kuroo-san informed as we were eating breakfast. 

"Why?" I asked as I ate.

"We're having practice match with their team. Will you come and watch?" Kuroo-san asked.

"When does it starts?" I asked him.

"They'll be here by 1 pm" He answered me.

"Yua and I are going to shopping. If we are done early then we'll be there" I said and he nodded. 

After breakfast Yua and I headed to Ginza district to shop. We shopped like crazy for few hours before stopping by a cafe. We chilled there a bit before continuing shopping. By the time we were done it was 4 pm. We still had time so we ended up at Nekoma.

Shimizu-san saw us and waved at us. We walked to her and sat beside her. The game continued as I, Yua and Shimizu-san watched the game. Both of the schools were at their best and playing efficiently.

Nekoma ended up winning but Hinata and the rest still wanted to play more so the game continued. It was the ninth set and everyone was getting tired and it was already dark outside.  Karasuno won the set and the game was over.  Hinata wanted to play more but Nekomata sensei's  glare got him.

Nekomata sensei arranged the dinner both team at School's cafeteria. I and Yua were about to leave but  sensei asked us to stay.

Dinner was rather fun. Everyone were bonding, even my introvert brother who doesn't show interest in anything other than video games. I guess Hinata is exception.

After dinner, Karasuno was heading back to Miyagi. I and Yua asked the team if they could take us as well and they agreed.

We took our bags from my house and went back to school where the team was waiting for us. I hugged Kenma and Kuroo-san before getting into the bus.

Ride back home was chaotic. Hinata talked about how exciting today's game was and how he wanted to comeback and play again. I was listening to excited Hinata and before I could realize I dozed off.

"Y/N wake up we're here" I heard Tobio. I opened my eyes and walked off the bus. 

"Y/N-chan where do you live? Do you want me to walk you home?"Tanaka senpai asked as we walked out of Karasuno's  main gate. 

"It's okay Senpai I'll drop Y/N. Her apartment lies on my way to home" Tobio said and Tanaka  senpai nodded.

"I'll leave with Shimizu-san then. See you at school tomorrow Y/N" Yua waved and I smiled at her; waving back.

After 15 minutes of walk we were in front of my apartment building. "Bye Y/N" Tobio said and started walking towards the street that leads to his home.

I yawned tiredly and walked up the stairs bumping into a wide chest. " I'm sorry" I bowed and looked up too see Oikawa Senpai. 

"Y/N-chan you should watch when you're walking" He said.

"I'll keep that in mind" I bowed and was about to leave but he stopped me. I looked at him waiting for him to say something.

"Never mind" He said and let go of my hand.  He's really weird.

I bowed and walked up the stairs while he climbed down. I opened the door of my apartment; dropped the bags on the floor and jumped on my bed; falling asleep.