이-Chapter 2

It's been a few days since I played League with Bun

It's been a few days since I played League with Bun. I try to stream my games almost daily and when I'm feeling confident, I even put on my face cam. Today was one of those days. My shoulder-length brown hair with red tips was styled in loose curls, and I did more makeup than a typical day. Since it was Saturday, I decided to give my viewers something besides my terrible playing to watch.

"Hey, guys! Since it's Saturday, I finally had time to look decent, so here I am. I'm going to try to get to Masters rank today since I'm only a few wins away. It might make BunBun mad since I'm playing without him, but he's on a trip, so that's what he gets."

I look over to my other monitor and see about 4,000 people watching. That's pretty good for me. When I pay attention to my stream and my viewers, I can make a good amount of money, where most of it is saved for college. I decided to read through some of the comments as I waited in champion select.

"Ah, yes. I'm still doing piano covers. I recorded one the other day, and it will be out later tonight. Shameless plug for my YouTube channel," I said, laughing.

"I'm only here for the bickering between her and Bun," I read, "Oh, I'm sorry. He won't be playing with me today. It's just me!"

"What's your plan after High School?" another viewer asked.

"I want to either attend Juilliard or Korean National University of Arts. Both are prestigious and very hard to get into, but I believe in myself and my music abilities. I applied to other universities as well, just in case. Oh, the game is starting. Let's try to get Masters."

I played league for hours. In the middle of potentially my last game, my phone rang, "Hello?"

"Why the hell are you playing without me?"

"Oh, it's the Bun. People are asking about you in my stream," I said, setting my phone down and putting it on speaker.

"If you get into Masters without me, I'll be so pissed."

"Well, someone decided to take a trip instead, so who's fault is it really?"

"Kitten, if you lose that game, you have to wait for me to get back."

For some reason, the way he said my nickname this time made my heart beat faster. His deep voice was demanding, and I kind of liked it. I shook my head and bit my lip, trying to distract my mind from my thoughts and back to the game.

"Also, quit biting your lip," Bun continued.

"What? Are you watching my stream?"

"Of course, I am. What kind of best friend would I be if I didn't support?"

At that exact moment, a donation popped up on my screen for a $100 saying,

'Hopefully, you lose this game.'