[V]

Once the Prince had finished, he brought his sight back over to Taehyung who was casually standing by the door

Once the Prince had finished, he brought his sight back over to Taehyung who was casually standing by the door. Fuck it  he thought to himself as he picked up another basketball.

"Do it right this time."

The black haired male widened his eyes as he saw the ball being thrown to him, a smile reappearing onto his face. He had been examining the youngers technique beforehand so he thought he could get the hang of it now.

Taehyung began slowly dribbling the ball onto the ground, hoping to not mess up again so he didn't make a fool of himself. He didn't even know what he was doing in a gym with the Prince of Korea, it was literally only his second day.

"That's wrong." Jungkook stated, walking over to the younger who began trying to walk while dribbling which ended up in inconsistent movements. "Don't put so much force into it, you look dumb."

Taehyung wasn't fazed by the youngers rude remarks anymore because he's gotten pretty used to it by now, it still didn't make him feel great though. None the less he listened to the Prince and eventually he began actioning it the right way.

The younger turned away once Taehyung got the hang of it, setting his own ball down and heading over to the counter to grab some water. He eyeballed the younger as he gulped down the water.

"Sir?"

The younger raised his eyebrows.

"Can I try to shoot a basket?"

Jungkook sighed to himself, setting down his water. He was getting quite bored of what was going on and wanted to head back into his room again. "Don't kill yourself while you're at it."

The older happily smiled as he ran to the free throw line, doing a granny as he flung the basketball into the air but pouting once it came straight back down. He pouted even more once he heard Jungkook laughing in the background.

"Hey, it's not funny." Taehyung told while bending over to retrieve the ball that was right in front of him. Jungkook's laughing quickly stopped one the elders ass was on full display, taking another sip of his water while checking the black haired male out. 

"Let's go." The Prince told after he decided he got bored of sitting around in the gym watching a Sous Chef try to shoot baskets. Taehyung quickly saved himself from asking 'why' again, knowing he'd get yelled at. 

Before the two could even properly exit the gym, both were met with the King who was standing right in front of them. Taehyung quickly bowed once he realized it was the King.

The man peeked his head inside of the Gym, noticing the two basketballs that were laying on the ground. "Since when was the last time you played basketball son?" The said male only shrugged in response.

"Well anyways, Jungkook you have some work you need to complete so I suggest you get going. I also need to speak to Taehyung for a moment." 

The black haired male nodded while the Prince groaned, he hated work. "Never go in the Gym again without my permission." The younger whispered to Taehyung before he started heading towards his room.