[XXVI]

"How have you been Mr

"How have you been Mr. Kim? I heard about what happened to your house." The King questioned the said male as they walked down the hallway to where Taehyung figured out they were walking to one of the living rooms.

"Oh yeah, the fire." The latter sadly chuckled. "I've been feeling better, Prince Jungkook has been keeping me company since which is very nice of him." Taehyung blushed to himself while recalling their little picnic, and definitely not forgetting about the small kiss Jungkook gave him. In fact that's all he's been thinking about since that moment.

"That is very nice of him. I'm glad he is now acting the way he used to, he seems much happier now thanks to you." The man smiled in Taehyung's direction as he opened the door to the living room. 

Taehyung smiled back for a split second but his face quickly dropped once he looked into the room to see Jimin sitting on one of the couches. His heart felt like it stopped beating and he only stood in the corner as he watched the King walk into the room.

"Anyways, there is something I must discuss with you and Jimin. Take a seat please." The Man forwarded his arm out indicating Taehyung to sit next to the Jimin. It was the last thing the black haired male wanted to do but he didn't have a choice because well, it was the King's command.

Very slowly Taehyung began approaching the couch while staring at the spot next to Jimin, not making eye contact with him as he sat himself down and awkwardly fumbled around with his hands in his lap.

Both of the males watched the King sit down with nervous looks on their faces. "I am not sure if both of you know why you're here, but for starters all I'd like to know is where you have gone with each other in the past couple days."

"Not many places to be honest, mainly just this Castle with the exception of going archery together one time with Prince Jungkook." Jimin immediately responded, not even giving Taehyung the chance to talk.

"Is this true Taehyung?"

"Yes." The said male responded with an uncomfortable look on his face.

"Was Jungkook with you two the whole time?" The man raised an eyebrow.

Taehyung didn't even try to speak because he knew Jimin would beat him to it. "Most of the time, although he did go by himself to the lake for a bit. Me and Tae just continued archery."

Don't call me Tae  Taehyung wanted to say but held himself back from doing so, looking down into his lap as he let Jimin do all of the talking.

"Elaborate please." 

Jimin already knew once he was called by the King that this subject would be brought up so he already had a whole story line planned out with extra details. 

"First it started with all of us hanging out, Jungkook then wanted to be alone for a few so he walked over by the lake. Once he was gone Taehyung asked me to help him shoot the arrow since he didn't know how, which don't be embarrassed Tae it was hard my first time too." Jimin patted the younger on his shoulder with a smirk on his face. "I kept helping him until he got a bullseye, and after he did Jungkook came back. Taehyung and him hung out for a bit after and I left back to the Castle."