[XXXIV]

Four days were now left until the Masquerade Ball, which meant it was time to start setting up the ball room

Four days were now left until the Masquerade Ball, which meant it was time to start setting up the ball room. The invitations were sent out to each house the day before so it was certain there would be many showing up.

After almost too much convincing, Namjoon was finally able to get Jungkook out of bed to help with the set up since the King and Queen ordered him to. The catch was that Namjoon would help the Prince sneak out tonight to ask Taehyung to the ball.

The last week and a half was more than painful for Jungkook. Actually quite scary because his temper rose each day without the black haired male, meaning something new would be broken each day out of anger and depression.

He didn't understand how everyone moved on from Taehyung leaving so quickly. 

Jin was still smiling while talking to Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok seemed to be having the time of their life in their own little bubble. Even Jimin seemed joyful while talking to the King and Queen who were rearranging tables.

Oh how bad Jungkook wanted Jimin to be fired already.

"Can we go pick out flowers for Tae now?" The said male impatiently asked Namjoon who was in conversation with Jin, crossing his arms and lightly tapping his foot on the ground.

"We've been in this room for three minutes Jungkook, patience." The older stated like he was the parent.

Another part of the agreement was that Namjoon would be Jungkook's bodyguard and take him to the flower shop so the Prince would have a bouquet to give Taehyung when asking him. 

"Oh my god look a cat!" Hoseok suddenly exclaimed to Yoongi who looked behind before looking back at the younger. "Where?"

"Right there." Hoseok giggled as he pointed to the latter who sighed and pursed his lips into a line.

"I hate you."

"No you love me." The older of the two whispered into Yoongi's ear so only the said male could here making him unknowingly blush.   

Jungkook felt like he was going to die watching Hoseok and Yoongi flirt with each other. In the past it wouldn't of bothered him but now it did because all he could think about was him and Taehyung flirting like that.

"We're going." The Prince suddenly said to Namjoon, taking his arm and leading him out of the room while ignoring all of his complaints. Including his Father's and Mother's.

-

"What does this one mean?" Jungkook asked the Flower Shop worker for what it felt like the hundredth time. He was going through all the flowers in the store and asking for their meaning so he could get the right set of flowers for Taehyung.

"A Mother's love." The worker told, looking at the pink Carnation the Prince was pointing at. 

Not that one  he thought to himself as he moved onto the next shelf. Namjoon was in the back of the store waiting very patiently for Jungkook to finish even though they've probably been there for over an hour.