[XXXII]

Jungkook rested his free palm against the pillar as he deepened the kiss he was sharing with Taehyung, the other palm on the latter's cheek

Jungkook rested his free palm against the pillar as he deepened the kiss he was sharing with Taehyung, the other palm on the latter's cheek. The feeling was so addicting, like he just got off a rollercoaster and had the urge to go again and again and again.

Taking both of his arms and wrapping them around the elders neck, the Prince began slowly spinning the two around the ballroom while their lips were still connected.

"I'm getting dizzy." Taehyung giggled as he stopped the kiss for only a few seconds, just to reconnect their glossy lips again. Both we're smiling hard into the kiss and felt like they were going to melt from the adrenaline of breaking into a room, kissing, and the fear of getting caught.

Well that fear came true once the two males heard echoes of footsteps walking into the room, meaning apparently the door was unlocked once again. Jungkook and Taehyung quickly detached their lips and stared at each other with anxiety in their eyes before turning around.

"Uh oh.." The Prince mumbled to Taehyung as the two began turning around to face the two people who were walking into the room.

Jungkook squinted his eyes in awkwardness once he saw his mother walking towards them with a bothered expression. "What is going on in here?" The Queen raised a brow as she approached the two, Taehyung having his focus on the man beside the woman who looked somewhat familiar.

"I don't know, what did it look like?" Jungkook replied with a slight smirk on his face, the smirk quickly disappeared though after his mom gave him an even more disappointed look.

"I do not accept this behavior and attitude of yours, do you think that is how a King should act? God knows if you will even become one." The Queen bluntly stated making her sons heart drop. "Now please if you will excuse yourself, I must speak to Mr. Kim for a moment."

This, this is what pissed the Prince off the most. Whenever he did something remotely exciting or fun he'd get yelled at for being 'improper'. This is what made him feel like he had no life.

"Why don't you ever let me fucking live? I'm not a King and guess what, I don't even want to be. Maybe I just want to be a normal person with a normal life and with normal-" Jungkook was cut off by his mother stepping even closer to him.

"You do not ever talk to me in that manner, understand? Now leave this room before I call someone to escort you out."

The youngest pursed his lips into a line out of frustration, giving Taehyung a look before receiving a reassuring nod from the said male. Sighing out loud, Jungkook stuffed his hands into his pockets as he exited the room with a frown on his face.

Once the Prince was 'out' of the room, he leaned against the side of the wall and peeked into the doorway to see what his mother wanted from Taehyung. He'd never leave the latter alone with that devil.

"I'm sorry that my son kissed you, that was very inappropriate of him." The woman stated with a sarcastic tone making Taehyung want to roll his eyes and laugh, but he didn't.