[XVII]

"So how's your guys's day been so far?" Jimin erratically exclaimed to both Taehyung and Jungkook who he was walking in the middle of with a wide smile on his face

"So how's your guys's day been so far?" Jimin erratically exclaimed to both Taehyung and Jungkook who he was walking in the middle of with a wide smile on his face. Jungkook had the exact opposite expression as they walked into the woods.

"Good, but where were you this morning in the kitchen?" Taehyung questioned since Jimin wasn't in the kitchen that morning. "I was just catching up with an old friend. He actually might be here."

"Who?" The prince suddenly asked with a raised eyebrow. Jimin chuckled in response as he wrapped an arm around Taehyung's shoulders.

"You'll see."

Jungkook groaned in return, biting the inside of his lip as he watched Jimin basically hugging the black haired male. This was supposed to be for him and Taehyung only.

The three continued walking the path until a secluded area could be seen a little ways away including a target boarded against a tree, a log, and a stack of bows and arrows laying against a tree.

"Wow Jungkook this place is so cool!" Taehyung excitedly exclaimed as he began running up to the area. A subconscious grin showed upon the said males face once he heard the older mention his name instead of Jimin's.

"Want me to help you shoot one?" The prince questioned as he walked over to the older. Before Taehyung could respond Jimin halted them both.

"Wait Jungkook your friend is here! I'll help Tae."

Confused, the said prince whipped his head around to face another male who was walking up to the group with a set of arrows in one arm and a bow in the other. His heart dropped almost instantly.

That looks like the guy from the meet and greet the black haired male said to himself. "Come on Tae let me help you get started." Jimin told with a smile as he grabbed the latters wrist.

"We're leaving." Jungkook suddenly exclaimed as he grabbed the latters hand instead, dragging the confused Taehyung along with him.

"Hey is that you, Prince Jungkook?"

The Prince squinted his eyes shut as he tried to get as far away as possible from Lucas. He swore to himself he would murder Jimin someday. And just as he thought he was getting away Taehyung broke his hand away from his.

"Why are you dragging me away? I want to do archery, I'll stay with Jimin if you want to go." The said male stated as he crossed his arms with that darn cute pout on his face. In literally any situation if Taehyung pouted Jungkook would crumble and melt.

By the look on the latters face he was obviously upset which got Jungkook even more mad at himself. He wanted him and Taehyung to have fun today, not get him upset. It was so overwhelming that both Taehyung was angry and that Lucas just decided to show up.

And to make matters worse Lucas began to approach the two. "Yeah your Majesty, let the kid stay."

"Don't fucking call me that." The youngest inaudibly mumbled to himself as he stuffed his hands into his pockets while looking down at his feet.

"I uh, I'll be over by the river so just come to me when you want to leave."

Taehyung could tell something was off about the way Jungkook was talking, it was almost as if he had a tone of emotion in it. It made him almost feel bad for yelling at him.

"But.. I wanted to do archery with you.." The latter murmured. Lucas chuckled at the two before wrapping his arm around Jungkook. "It's fine kid, Jungkook and I have a lot to catch up on anyways. Jimin's waiting for you."

The black haired hesitated for a moment. He honestly would of rather spent the day with Jungkook but since the prince seemed like he had someone else to talk to and Jimin was waiting anyways.

"O-ok.. I'll meet you in a little kook."

It was almost too noticeable that Jungkook was blushing at the nickname as he watched the latter run off back to Jimin. So noticeable that even Lucas could point it out, but he didn't have enough time to before Jungkook started speed walking towards the river.

Once the Prince made it to his destination he sat down on a log that was placed right along the edge of the river as if it were bleachers. He was practically waiting for the older male to sit down beside him since he knew he was following him.

"Long time no see." Lucas smirked as he sat down on the log next to the younger. "Well, I mean I did see you at the meet and greet before you had a breakdown and-"

"What do you fucking want from me Lucas?!" Jungkook almost yelled, furrowing his eyebrows at the male before turning his head back to the river once he didn't get a response.

"I can tell you really like him."

"Like who?"

"That boy with black hair."

The Prince made a 'pssht' sound. "I don't like anyone anymore because of you."

"You think that, but you can't control your feelings. It's so obvious. You blush at him like your his fanboy." Lucas pointed out.

It was quite startling to see how much the prince has grown and matured from the last time he saw him. It's like he went from a little boy to a grown man in a matter of seconds.

On the other hand, Jungkook was too focused on other things to worry about Lucas. He kept wondering what Jimin and Tae were doing, alone, in the middle of a forest, in a secluded area. It made his heartrate rise and his face flare up.

"Jimin likes him too."

"What?!" The Prince suddenly yelled as he looked at Lucas in shock. "How blind are you? Both of you are so bad at hiding your feelings. Reminds me of when you thought I liked yo-"

"Don't fucking talk to me. And I don't like him." Jungkook suddenly stood straight up from where he was sitting, rushing away from the river to go look for Taehyung.

He knew he didn't like Taehyung, he knew he didn't. It was either that or he just didn't want to believe it. He'd be scared shitless if he realized he liked someone again for the fear of being played or not liked back, and that was completely Lucas's fault.

But the thought of the older, just the thought of him made the Prince's heart race for some reason. It all started when Taehyung made him that one cookie, ever since he's just been melting at the thought of the Sous Chef and that feeling was all too familiar. And Lucas's appearance made it even more familiar.

is covid ever going to end like mam' i'm getting a little bored over here 🧍‍♀️

also THANKS SO MUCH FOR 26K READS ON THIS BOOK IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME!!<3