[XLIX]

- coronation day -

- coronation day -

As reality shows, it actually took way shorter than expected for Namjoon and Jin to finally receive the education needed to become king's. And that time was only one year.

The two said males stood beside each other on the patio balcony, looking out at nothing. 

"Do you think they'll show up?" Namjoon questioned his soon to be husband. 

"Who? Jungkook and Taehyung?" Jin questioned back receiving a slight nod from the younger. 

"God I miss those two, it feels like it's been a year since I've seen them."

"Joon, it has been a year." Jin jokingly smiled at Namjoon who raised an eyebrow at himself, seeming to think for a moment, and chuckling before resting his face back down. 

Many people were already lined outside, so excited to see the crowning of the two new king's. It was the first moment ever in history for there to be two male king's. Jin and Namjoon were both proud that they were able to be the first.

"You two have been staring at literally nothing for an hour are you that bored?" A voice bluntly asked, the said 'two' realizing the voice belonged to Yoongi. 

Jin whipped his head around first and rolled his eyes. "That is no way to talk to your king."

"Eventual king." The said latter corrected, raising a finger up with his correction before approaching the two.

"Where is Hoseok?" Namjoon questioned, receiving a low sigh from Yoongi which basically already gave him his answer. 

"Talking to you know who." 

Both Jin and Namjoon immediately knowing who it was, they both turned their heads back to the nothingness and decided to pick up a new conversation. "What time is it?" Namjoon suddenly asked.

"11:42." Yoongi replied.

"Already?!" Jin and Namjoon both said in unison. The coronation began at exactly noon, and since it was an event all about them the last thing they could do was be late to their own event.

Neither even said goodbye to Yoongi who chuckled as he watched both run off and down the stairs.

-

"Everyone may take their seats!" The king announced, causing all of the citizens to sit down in one of the fashionably made chairs in part of the garden. Including Taehyung and Jungkook who were giggling to each other while sitting down, waiting for anyone to notice them.